The Big Northern Convoy!

nfbr

So Who's up for a big convoy down the M1 from the north to edition on the friday afternoon ?

I imagine it would be to join onto the main convoy point (Junction 15A Services 3.30pm)

Discuss people :D

Edited by nfbr

Cool cool. Will sort out meet points etc after I get back from holidays, But will be sure to add Leicester services.

We'll try not to miss you out this time matey! lol

I'm not 100% certain what I'll be doing yet, the only thing I can confirm is that I will be at the J15a Services for the Main convoy on the friday (Providing I get friday off work)

ill probs do the same as we did last year al, ill come to yours and then convoy down! my m8 will be joining us in his leon cupra tho.

There may be a change of plans, I'll probably be going down to the midlands on the way to M1 J15A, adding a fair few extra miles to my journey down.

Are you gona be capeable of doing more than 25mph in convoy this year ?

i drive conservitively, besides who sped off in the wong direction home 2 years ago??

not me :P

There may be a change of plans, I'll probably be going down to the midlands on the way to M1 J15A, adding a fair few extra miles to my journey down.

i get the hint :lol:

i doubt i cud get the friday off as ive just got a new job.

i drive conservitively, besides who sped off in the wong direction home 2 years ago??

not me :P

Yes, You...

Me and Jam went the right way, what with getting on the motorway AHEAD OF YOU, 10 minutes after you'd got on the motorway ! lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe theres a mini convoy from Woodhall services at 10am??? coming down from the northeast. But them guys are planning on arriving at the showground 1.00 ish

I beleive most other people are just making there way down to J15a for 3.00 though. That's what I'll be doing anyway.

I believe theres a mini convoy from Woodhall services at 10am??? coming down from the northeast. But them guys are planning on arriving at the showground 1.00 ish

I beleive most other people are just making there way down to J15a for 3.00 though. That's what I'll be doing anyway.

10.40 ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.