club lupo stickers

Dawn

Hi Dawn got yur gti yet?

Ive told you ill trade you stickers for that thing you got to sell? do you still have it?

Send me a pm if its still for sale biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah had it tuesday, but couldnt get the thing back out,so had to leave it in there,sorryz,think when i fitted it i jammed it in a bit too hard, lo, bf says i'm always doing that wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lol

Ya no worries ill bring one long to the meet NEway im about 85% that Ill be there - do you get it direct from the stealer in the first place was it expensive??, im not prepared to pay 3 figures for one .. which is what ive got a feelin yur gonna say

Ok dawn no probs sorry to hear about your dad hope he gets well and i will send you alll you need to fit the cd player including loom i think i even have the handbook for it but not to sure

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

acually had'nt posted the cheque, opps had left it on the table ??? , coz i forgot to ask who i was supposed to make it payable too.... cant really put pay kiddub!!,

let me know and will have it in the post box by tonight

cheers mate all sorted perfect stuff

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />