Lupo 'Open Air'

Daz Smith

Cutting out a bit of the roof to add either a sunroof or open air will do nothing at all to the handling!

The roof is very thin anyway.

Id like a sunroof, wouldnt mind getting one retro fitted. Id be concerned about an openair, incase it got cut open by some mindless vandals!

Cool option though!

I was looking at german ebay last week, found a grey mk2 arosa with an open air roof, i so wanted that! :shades:

Was the open-air Arosa available in the UK? Dont seem to be any around

Cutting out a bit of the roof to add either a sunroof or open air will do nothing at all to the handling!

The roof is very thin anyway.

Id like a sunroof, wouldnt mind getting one retro fitted. Id be concerned about an openair, incase it got cut open by some mindless vandals!

Cool option though!

I was looking at german ebay last week, found a grey mk2 arosa with an open air roof, i so wanted that! :shades:

Its quite tough. It also has hard "slats" in it. Im not sure what they are but its pretty strong. :shades:

The worst job about taking the roof in and out was the headlining. It has a ring around the roof hole and the lining is tucked in under it. What a bitch! :angry:

Its quite tough. It also has hard "slats" in it. Im not sure what they are but its pretty strong. :shades:

The worst job about taking the roof in and out was the headlining. It has a ring around the roof hole and the lining is tucked in under it. What a bitch! :angry:

i was gonna say, the earlier comments seemed to make the roof a single skin, i was pretty doubtful of that, so technically you are reducing the inegrity of the car i'd assume