matts lupo gti 20vt

vpolo

I'm not going back through the thread to look but considering you have enough BHP for Joe to talk about it I'm assuming you've upgraded the front brakes.

What are they ?

I'm not going back through the thread to look but considering you have enough BHP for Joe to talk about it I'm assuming you've upgraded the front brakes.

What are they ?

Im always talking about it, it makes me hard.

well theres a fer updates to come on the mk2 i just need to pick a few parts up so ill post as soon as i can.

and g60 brakes haha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

486490_10151143763226303_1921939100_n_zp

gti inters prep starts soon !!!

:wub: I love this GTI

• 2 weeks later...

cheers mr 12 =]

so i got my new drive shaft today that i got machined up, the material is meant to be alot stronger so we shall see how it goes.

built it up and took the lupo out the unit for a spin.

IMG_2271_zps2cef542f.jpg

IMG_2277_zps27609d3d.jpg

419011_10151644102866329_476366081_n_zps

matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Inters :wub:

so i decided to do something different for gti inters this year joe at customotive graphics was kind enough to sort out the graphics for me

i managed to run a 13.8 which im happy to brake into the 13's but theres alot more work to do. i managed to come home winning my class on the strip very happy =]

P7074673_zps165fd1d7.jpg

954710_647518325276401_833643920_n_zps11

P7074525_zps4d9b32a2.jpg

P7064410_zpsaca1f04d.jpg

P7064409_zps1668156f.jpg

heres some footage of one of my runs i found

matt

Edited by vpolo

Good to meet you on Sunday mate. Got to be happy with the class win. The car looked great on the strip - took a few shots so will post them up once I've been through them all.

cheers huw. im afraid its the last outing for the lupo. as ive got some massive plans to change the car and the way it gets it power down. watch this space !!!

matt

• 3 weeks later...

got some big development plans coming forward ive got a diff and super strong drive shafts. and planning on moving the angle of the engine to improve the way the shafts react in there joints. also planning on making a new dog leg mount as ive seen that it could help a lot.

also looking into different throttle possibly one off a 24v vr6 from a 4 motion. more stuff to follow =]

matt

Sounds like good plans. Not sure about the decals but your car :)

Joe

They were just something we wanted to throw on to push the racecar mode @ inters. Now the proper build is starting we are working with Matt to come up with something a little more unique, special and classy :)

• Like 1