matts lupo gti 20vt

vpolo

looking cool mate luv the look of the center locks :thumbup: What you doing with your other centers? Fancy selling them to me? :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi guys its been a while any way thought id post a couple of photos of what the lupo is currently like 

i bought these rondell wheels and have began to like them a lot. some people may have see them on joes lupo a while back 

IMG_5429_zpstwdiodxh.jpg

IMG_5426_zps7dwz0uye.jpg

I'm planning on replacing the clutch in the next few weeks so i will post a few pics up of the set up I'm running engine mount wise etc as a lot of people have asked me this 

matt

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 10/17/2016 at 7:55 PM, My_Names_Buck said:

Where you been hiding lately Matt, how are things going any more plans in the pipeline..?

I’m right here Sam it’s been a very very very long time since I updated this page and I feel like I need to post on the forum again as there activity on the lupo. So here’s the update. The lupo has been off the road in storage for many years (life got in the way). But now I have started to work on it again the engine is out and is getting a fruity rebuild the rear beam has had a total over haul and looks better than brand new photos to follow 

matt

Rear beam over haul and engine out  head is off to the machine shop and a new transmittion mount has arrived 3F48FE5A-3831-42A4-B3D2-87CFD06BA20E.thumb.jpeg.247adcff241a75b766cc28f048528fff.jpeg79A37049-5294-4891-B10E-7E0C062E3314.thumb.jpeg.cd82d5d3d96cc83edf936781f71cfbba.jpeg

D8E53DF1-C261-4C12-9676-A4B2B6EBA75B.jpeg

FC04A6F8-548D-4CA5-92AD-BE3AEAFF1BB2.jpeg

Edited by vpolo

Forged rifle drilled rods and super tech exhaust valves have also turned up. Let me know if anyone is still interested in build threads and I will go into more detail on the engine build 

matt