matts lupo gti 20vt

vpolo

haha already done it mate =]

jobs done r8 coolant cap on a lupo coolant bottle =]

also me and my mate mark rebuilt the gear box yesterday its ready to go back in on tuesday afternoon

no messing around !

564280_10151773177060201_682885200_24734217_33652272_n.jpg

matt

Nice details there Matt, they all add up :thumbup:

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

she's back on 4 wheels she having a few problems but I'm hopefully sorting them out this week fingers crossed still for inters if not i don't know when been a fustraighting couple of days

P6103902.jpg

P6103900.jpg

see you all soon =] hopefully

matt

Sell and spend on the proper car !

Try telling me that you don't want ultraviolet recaros in your mk2?

I have recaros, they're the only seats which don't make my knees hit the steering wheel, I'm also going to add that my wheel is height adjustable. It's not that relevant but it did need adding.

try finding a buy for it mate haha id love a set in my mk2 I've already got untraviolets aha

give it time and you will see some awesome mk2 stuff going on

I had the red ultraviolets, I loved those seats, best oem non recaro interior for a mk2 imo.

However when the option of recaros came up I knew they were there so I had to have them.

The golf is such a better car than the Loop, you know it makes sense.

finished thing excuse the dirty car mat they are the unit mats not the show ones =]

anyway i have had my steering wheel retrimed instead of getting a mk5/6 steering wheel

something a bit different

matt

P6153907.jpg

haha cheers alex thought it would go well with the seats when there done =] and nope brad its a hyde based fabric alacantara stretches over time so went for the better option cost me more tho =/

Edited by vpolo

firstly Thoughts go out to the people, friends and family of those injured at gti international. and i think i could say for everyone who was there today.

otherwise i had an awesome weekend and gti inters and i managed to come home with runner up in the show and shine on saturday and also i was first in my class on the drag strip which I'm proud of. which shows the work over the last few weeks has paid off =]

P6243913.jpg

and thanks guys all paid off i was trying to chase down some better times today but only got one run in. i was running in second not 1st really happy i think i could get into the 13's thank you for the photos and the good comments =]

• Like 1

yes one of the european race leons steering wheel shaped off and under braking viewed over to the 1st lane and into the crowd hitting 3 speccies and into the auto jumble 2 are stable in hospital and the other remained on site

Credit to the emergency services, air ambulance pilot was amazing. I'd literally just moved away from the strip when it happened,but friends stood on the opposite side saw it and said it was horrific

The announcers on the tannoy were very careful about what they said but I know one of the injured had a fractured pelvis.