Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

Finally got round to starting my readers ride thread.

Heres my car; its a 2001 Lupo GTI with full OEM leather, Air Con, Side Airbags and 6 speed box. So far it has the following modifications; KW Variant 2 coilovers, Bastuck Full System Exhaust and BMC Carbon enclosed induction kit. It was originally owned by db (luke) who kept it immaculate.. hopefully i can do the same.

Ive owned the car for a little over 5 months now and made a few changes since i got it.

I started by getting the wheels refurbished as they were the only thing letting the car down, I opted for a slight change and had them done in Anthracite.. here are the results-

05042008266.jpg

05042008270.jpg

Then I got hold of some red piping for under the grill from vworks the cheapest and possibly best thing Ive done to the car!

5.jpg

The original interior door grab handles were starting to flake (not sure if anyone elses have does this) but a quick trip to VW and £22 later I had a pair of new ones, hey tidy the interior up no end smile.gif

9.jpg

Next came the stereo.. I fitted three before finally settling on this.. Pioneer P4000DVD double din touch screen unit-

8.jpg

Picked these up about two weeks after buying the car, but had them sitting in my shed for two months before finally fitting, they are Steffan BCW 14" x 9" running Toyo 195 45 14R seriously WIDE! heres the car as it stands so far-

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by fatttty

Steffans look perfect!

love it :shades:

very nice headunit too

I don't see many touchscreen ones I like but that one looks fairly flush to the console

I love your nuts!

:wacko:

lol why thankyou! :P they are just painted wheel nut covers

luke; the car is a credit to you mate!

thanks for all the nice comments guys and girls. the steffans will be going up for sale very soon new wheels on the horizon so anyone interested feel free to PM me.

• 3 weeks later...

quick update..

sold the steffans a few weeks ago to help fund these :)

BBS RM 7" on front and 7.5" on rear. Had them powder coated red, fully rebuilt and fitted 195 45 Goodyear Eagle F1's.

BBS7.jpg

BBS2.jpg

BBS3.jpg

BBS1.jpg

BBS6.jpg

Looks very nice Alex, i knew they would though!!!!!

I was sad to see them go :( , but i know you'll look after them

You got some metal polish and sealant for them?

ive got some autosol.. but no sealant yet, what would you recommend tom?