THE NEED FOR TORQUE!

cardaft

Wow, i love that GTD! What an awesome car, that would be my favourite Lupo model, i much prefer Gtis in looks to normal lupos, and with the TDi engine, it would be perfect. Very nice looking car you have there. I bet it really stands out in France, i think i saw one Lupo while i was there for two weeks last year. I also saw one Arosa, but that was English!

It is an open air! Is is an air conditioning model too?

Really like everything about that car :shades: , though you do need to get it some front towing eyes :coffee:

Deasse, that is one very cool ride! I am liking everything about it dude.

And completely off topic but could you do me a favor?...... Could you adjust the arm on your bike rack up to its highest point and measure the length of it's reach for me?

I am trying to find a bike rack that has a reach of about 60cm as my bike frame is really heigh up and my Thule 591's have not got a long enough arm :(

Oh and Cardaft, it looks to me like the towing eye covers are painted black? but I may be wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

Deasse, qui est un voyage très cool! Je suis gré everything about it dude.

Et complètement hors-sujet mais pourriez-vous me faire une faveur ?...... Pourriez-vous régler le bras sur votre support de vélo pour rejoindre son point culminant et mesurer la longueur de celle-ci atteignent pour moi?

J'essaie de trouver un support de vélo qui a une portée d'environ 60cm de mon cadre du vélo est Heigh vraiment et mon Thule 591 n'ont pas obtenu un bras assez long: (

Oh et Cardaft, il me semble que les couvertures crochet de remorquage sont peints en noir? mais je mai se tromper?

[/ quote]

Excuse me ! I am going to measure dices which I have one instant !

thank you for compliments !!

I have a chest of roof !

p1020070o.jpgw800.png

p1020068.jpgw800.png

p1010980g.jpgw800.png

p1010982ql.jpgw800.png

p1010985y.jpgw800.png

p1010988z.jpgw800.png

p1020035x.jpgw800.png

Na i havnt, but if your talking about your ultimate Gti

surely it would have a 1.8T up front !

I always thought a 1.8T would be too heavy and powerful, it's all about how 'useable' the power is on real roads for me. Now if we were talking about a car for track driving then it would be a different story!

I always thought a 1.8T would be too heavy and powerful, it's all about how 'useable' the power is on real roads for me. Now if we were talking about a car for track driving then it would be a different story!

Take a look at my names buck's thread, he's got a 20vt sport..

The handling is still very gd especially with the cage in now as long as you dont get to heavy too soon on the right pedal while conering as otherwise it naturally just wants to pull you in a straight line! but throwin it into corners it hardly understeers and as long as your progressive with the power comin out of them it is fine A lot of people assume because of the extra weight of the engine that it will understeer like a pig but it really doesnt.
Edited by Plug

looks pretty good dude. What is up with your sill though? Do you jack the car up on it as it is well bent up!?

:confused:

ha ha thanks mate.

yer that was my mate ages ago we were swapin wheels and he when to lower the jack to put the car on stands and the stands were in the wrong place, i cuda killd the f****r lol

• 2 weeks later...

Looks clean :)

Are they washer jets under the head lights :confused:

Yes they are!!

Due to the price of the gti headlights in Portugal 430€ each. I decided to instal hid and to be legal I had to instal the jet washers!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the engine is the 1.4 tdi 3 cylinder 75cv original

reprogramming Autorace

RACE 783 injectors

cams dnyracing

the 5th reel change ibiza tdi 90cv [long]

Clutch dnyracing

2052V turbo prepared especially for this car [hybrid]

intercooler 23 lines

intercooled diesel

intercooler oil

egr off

sensor map by PD150

maf off

exchange fixed for variable geometry

throttle

60mm exhaust line

cat off

pressure diesel pump of higher debt

Coilover XYZ

S3 brakes

189cv's no nitro

imag0161c.jpg

lupobraga140210.jpg

Cya....

Here it is, its a 51plate but its from northern ireland so it does have an english reg (I made a mad trip over there to get this last saturday)

Its a 1.4tdi with a remap, so its about 100-110bhp ish

Coilovers wound right down, rear hight adjuster removed (I'm looking for a set so i can get my 13's on i nd it still be drivable round where i live with all the stupid speed bumps)

De-arieled

Honeycombe front centre grill

Anthracite sprayed standard alloys

Chocolate sheepskin headlining

Monster energey stickers (making me go faster,lol)

Brilliant blue headlights

Lupo rear lights

Soon to have,

Either a panel filter with rework air feed/induction kit (depends if i'll get heat soak from an induction kit)

Alloy intercooler with silicone/alloy pipework.

full stainless exhaust inc downpipe + decat

13's fitted soon hopefully have 25mm spacers to go with these, the wheels are 13x7 with an ET6, with spacers i have about 1.5inch poke but its cutting through my tyres at the mo at back, whch is why i want some adjusters for the rears.

braided brake lines

New seats when i decide what to put in there, any ideas?? And possibly retrimming rears to match (eventually)

Let me know what you all think.

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

A quik pic of my 13's soon to be on

DSC01172.jpg

13's lined up along side car

DSC01173.jpg

Taa for looking

• 5 weeks later...

hi where best place get 60mm kit for lupo tdi

Where ever you can find the best deal dude, just look around the adds and online shops.

I'm itching to get my Tdi finished but have absolutely no spare time at the moment, just brought a house too so thats more time gone :(