BBS RS by Ray Crabb, on Flickr

6125454480_e9523773af_z.jpg

BBs and bokeh by Ray Crabb, on Flickr

6124911117_59caa0955c_z.jpg

VW by Ray Crabb, on Flickr

Stunnnnnnning Pics Ray :thumbup:

Big Thank you

Ryan

The amount of BBS's I see at shows yet these seem to have caught my eyes straight away at Edition!!! Good work with the carbon parts aswell very subtle and tidy :) Keep up the good work Ryan!

Yeah I agree about the bbs rws, they have been done and just look good on certain gay boys yellow arosa's he he, James will love this. On a serious note your car is embarrassingly nice as usual, and the rs's only make it better in my opinion. Oh and the carbon is a nice subtle detail. All it needs now is an amazingly tricked out bay with big engine in it :) r32. Anyone with tucked wiring and smoothed bay now that would be seriously impressive !

Yeah I agree about the bbs rws, they have been done and just look good on certain gay boys yellow arosa's he he, James will love this. On a serious note your car is embarrassingly nice as usual, and the rs's only make it better in my opinion. Oh and the carbon is a nice subtle detail. All it needs now is an amazingly tricked out bay with big engine in it :) r32. Anyone with tucked wiring and smoothed bay now that would be seriously impressive !

Heard that cheeky boy ;) nice Seat wheels............

About a big engine, I dont think it'd suit a big engine! Its just Lupo perfection as it stands.

Edited by JamesTdi

It's almost as if everything you seem to do makes it look better. Keep up the work.

Cheers Dude

The amount of BBS's I see at shows yet these seem to have caught my eyes straight away at Edition!!! Good work with the carbon parts aswell very subtle and tidy :) Keep up the good work Ryan!

Thank you, BBS's had to be mint to pull it off and im soooo happy with how the BBS look, Thanks Tom Subtle and tidy is what my Lupo's all about

Cheers Tom

Thanks Lee means Alot, sadly i dont think the engine will be changed tho

But it sounds mint if i did heheh

You know my thoughts ry. :wub:

:yes::thumbsup:

Thanks for all the nice comments, 12yan

I love this car, the BBS are so eye catching because unlike most others these are nicely tucked instead of major poke, amazin what a different offset can do for a car, bigger engine is a nice idea, anythin bigger than a GTI would be stupid but I think the little 1 litre just shows us that u dont need major power to turn heads, drop jaws and win shows, this car is VW Lupo perfection...

Absolutely stunning. Real credit to you.

Thank you !!

I love this car, the BBS are so eye catching because unlike most others these are nicely tucked instead of major poke, amazin what a different offset can do for a car, bigger engine is a nice idea, anythin bigger than a GTI would be stupid but I think the little 1 litre just shows us that u dont need major power to turn heads, drop jaws and win shows, this car is VW Lupo perfection...

Wow, this made me smile :thumbsup:

What a lovely comment

Thanks

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

wow.jpg

bbs.jpg

yum.jpg

Edited by 12yan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lovely!

Cheers Stance Boy

Loving the colour in the wheels man, good work Ryan

Keep it up

Joe

Thanks Joe, love the wheels

Possibly the tidyest lupo I have seen. Gorgeous.

THANK YOU :shades:

Cant believe they said yours and mitch's cars were arosa's in golf + mate :/

lol i know, i saw that !!

lol wtf, haha nice shots ryan.

Cheers Mitch :thumbsup: