Favourite perfume/aftershave/general stink

Picola

I know this sounds like a thread made by a teenybop off school but Im interested in what people like to smell of (in a total none sexual/ freakish way)

I love anything coconut/vanilla based. Mmm reminds me of sunny softness.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a fragrance called Smiley that smells lush. It also contains stuffs to make you happy, like an anti depressant.

Thing is it actually made me proper smile when i sprayed it. Might get some and be on a constant high lol

Edited by Picola

lol general every day smell is clinique happy

others are hugo x y

lacoste

and jean paul gaultier

Theres a fragrance called Smiley that smells lush. It also contains stuffs to make you happy, like an anti depressant.

Thing is it actually made me proper smile when i sprayed it. Might get some and be on a constant high lol

haha its probably poppers

My 2 favourite perfumes are Paco Rabanne "Elle" (soon to be discontinued... I've been stockpiling and have 2 new full bottles :D) and Nina Ricci "Premier Jour".

My favourite aftershave on a man is Issey Miyake "L'eau D'Issey". Such a sexy smell.

My 2 favourite perfumes are Paco Rabanne "Elle" (soon to be discontinued... I've been stockpiling and have 2 new full bottles :D) and Nina Ricci "Premier Jour".

My favourite aftershave on a man is Issey Miyake "L'eau D'Issey". Such a sexy smell.

That is a gorgous man smell, very sexy indeed.

Im a fan of a few Hugo Boss smells; XY, Soul being my main two. I also like Calvin Klein Crave in the summer, that is quite citrussy and fresh.

I think Jean Paul is pretty popular with the ladies aswell, from what i have gathered.

Pic; i have this hair wax that smells of coconut, it makes you want to eat your hair lol! Its called 'Fish', next time you are in Boots open one and smell it.

Im a fan of a few Hugo Boss smells; XY, Soul being my main two. I also like Calvin Klein Crave in the summer, that is quite citrussy and fresh.

I think Jean Paul is pretty popular with the ladies aswell, from what i have gathered.

Pic; i have this hair wax that smells of coconut, it makes you want to eat your hair lol! Its called 'Fish', next time you are in Boots open one and smell it.

Will do! They dont tell you off in Boots like the do Superdrug.

I got Cocoa body butter the other day from the body shop and canny stop sniffin my arm.