Madness

Lukus 9N

I don't have to tell you things are bad.

Everybody knows things are bad.

Banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad.

I'm a human being, Goddamnit! My life has value!

Yes, as they have always been... and will always be.

We should be thankful that they are not also corrupt, evil, controlling and homicidal/genocidal.

(eg: Hitler, Pol pot, Saddam Hussein, the entire Chinese Government (see: 1 baby policy & how they uphold it), Mugabe etc)

What difference does it make?

Our politicians are exactly the same, money grabbing, lying, deceiving fools.

I must concur to most of that, but fools?

hardly.. WE are the fools if anything.. in fact, its more the people that shout from the rooftops that are the fools, as the vast majority of us have our heads buried far too deeply into our engine bays to gaff

:rolleyes:

We should be thankfully that they are not also corrupt, evil, controlling and homicidal.

(eg: Hitler, Pol pot, Saddam Hussein, the entire Chinese Government (see: 1 baby policy & how they uphold it), Mugabe etc)

1 child policy is bad but otherwise they would be too overpopulated to support themselves

then even more people would die

We should be thankful that they are not also corrupt, evil, controlling and homicidal/genocidal.

Saddam Hussein?! My god! We're in Iraq, we began illegally bombing them into submission. There was no reason for us to go in full force! It's just deception, we all believe that Saddam Hussein was some kind of nuclear weapon holding, mass maniac. Iraqi's are living now far worst than they were before we entered into their country. The country is in a complete state, the infrastructure will need billions of "American" businessman contracts to regain an essence of what it was. Building contracts which will make the bankers of the US, and the Federal Reserve hundreds of billions of dollars.

Were there nuclear weapons found? Was Saddam Hussein behind the 9/11 attack?

I think not. America waged war on that country, for one reason. War is money and resources. And Iraq is an oil-rich country.

Let's attack them, illegally, for no reason and bleed the country dry.

Its not the policy I have a problem with, its the way they uphold it that I find disgusting.

the people themselves dont help, instead of living with a baby girl they go off and kill it (graphic sorry)

then they raise boys who start to develop little emperor syndrome because the lads are treated better than the surviving girls

this in turn will lower their population as the males heavily outweigh the females and in theory the population pyramid will look upsidedown

its all a bit ridiculous

Lol lukus i swear you must be smoking the funny pipe as all your threads are so random. :)

nah i used to smoke the funny pipe, never made me talk about this

food and more funny pipe not bleeding stalin etc

[i think it must be the ghey] oh no not that again lol

Its not the policy I have a problem with, its the way they uphold it that I find disgusting.

Chinese? Disgusting? Chairman Mao, the catalyst to the People's Revolution in China killed, publicly executed between 2million and 5million people, nobody is too sure how many died, since the figures range.

As this is a car forum for lighthearted amusement and communal spirit and not a political forum, I will point you in the direction of Eddie Izzard.

Hitler ended up in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire, so, that's fun! I think that's funny, ‘cause he was a mass-murdering f**khead. And that was his honeymoon as well! Double trouble!

"Eva, let's marry."

"Where should our honeymoon be?"

"Well, in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire. I've already arranged it upstairs."

"Oh, how romantic, Adolf."

"Yes, I thought!"

Fun! What a b***ard! And he was a vegetarian, and a painter, so he must have been going, "I can't get the f**king trees… Damn! I will kill everyone in the world!"

And he was a mass-murdering f***head, as many important historians have said. But there were other mass murderers that got away with it! Stalin killed many millions, died in his bed, well done there; Pol Pot killed 1.7 million Cambodians, died under house arrest at age 72, well done indeed! And the reason we let them get away with it is because they killed their own people, and we're sort of fine with that. “Ah, help yourself,” you know? “We've been trying to kill you for ages!” So kill your own people, right on there. Seems to be… Hitler killed people next door... “Oh… stupid man!” After a couple of years, we won't stand for that, will we?

Pol Pot killed 1.7 million people. We can't even deal with that! You know, we think if somebody kills someone, that's murder, you go to prison. You kill 10 people, you go to Texas, they hit you with a brick, that's what they do. 20 people, you go to a hospital, they look through a small window at you forever. And over that, we can't deal with it, you know? Someone's killed 100,000 people. We're almost going, "Well done! You killed 100,000 people? You must get up very early in the morning. I can't even get down the gym! Your diary must look odd: “Get up in the morning, death, death, death, death, death, death, death – lunch- death, death, death -afternoon tea - death, death, death - quick shower…"

So I suppose we're glad that Pol Pot's under house arrest… you know, 1.7 million people. At least he - we know where he is - under house arrest! Just don't go in that bloomin' house, you know? I know a lot of people who'd love to be under house arrest! They bring you your food… "Just stay here? Oh, all right. (singing laconically ) Have you got any videos?" You know, you just sit there all day... And Pol Pot was a history teacher. And Hitler was a vegetarian painter. So... mass-murderers come from the areas you least expect it. I don't know how the flip comes over, but it happens.

So, a bunch of idiots they may be, but they could be a whole lot worse.

Any war involving the good ol' U s of A in the Middle East is driven by ONE THING. OIL.

look into the connections between the cIA and One Osama Bin Laden. He has been on the payroll of the Americans for years. If the was any hint of oil in the bora Mountains, the Yanks would have invaded them, found him , sent him to a kangaroo court and spilled not a drop of oil in the process.

you really should rant in the correct direction if you must waste any of your energy doing such.. trifling piffles on a car forum are not the way forward.

:D

you really should rant in the correct direction if you must waste any of your energy doing such.. trifling piffles on a car forum are not the way forward.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Are you trying to claim Hussein was an innocent victim in all of it? :S

Not at all, I'm just saying that the figure of some kind of nuclear wielding maniac was projected onto the general public. Yes, he committed crimes against his people, but have we invaded Mugabe? Did we invade China under the power of Chairman Mao? Are we about to invade North Korea?

No, I thought as much.

It's good to see other's opinions.

Srry Niki , Ive been here not even an evening and I end up in a political wrangle with a 'roof -shouter'..

maybe I ought to go lie down, in a dark corner and et the world wash over me..

Srry Niki , Ive been here not even an evening and I end up in a political wrangle with a 'roof -shouter'..

maybe I ought to go lie down, in a dark corner and et the world wash over me..

No need to apologise!

theres opinions and theres ar$e holes.. everyones got one, but most stink

;)

if you feel so strongly, get off of your soap box, leave your bedroom and go .. run , run like the wind.. but dont look back!