Big Brother!

Adam K

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, i'm glad its not just me that wants to kill Alexandra. I cant believe she said 'she meant something by it' OMG she cooked chips, what was she guna do, take over the world with a bag of badly cooked chips?!?!?! Get over it you sad vindictive evil patronising bullying little bitch grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

AAARRRGGHHHH

I hate her, i hate her, i hate her!!!!!

Edited by SARAHGTI

Pmsl, quotes from her profile on channel4

Full of her self she's got 2 cars wow, who cares. Pregnant at 15, baby at 16 says a lot, she was pretty loose back then.

Legend in her own living room. Total waste of the oxygen she consumes.

Oh life is so hard for me - those of you who aint been what i been through know nothing.

Rightio love. I know people who have been through heck of a lot more and don't have a stinking attitude like that.

I would gladly kill her if I was in that house!

OMFG! If she isn't shot within a week of leaving the house, I think im going to be buying a gun!

One of my housemates said shed love to see her in an argument with herself. They'd die screaming at each other, she'd never back down.

Any way, Be ready, remember I told you!

OMFG! If she isn't shot within a week of leaving the house, I think im going to be buying a gun!

One of my housemates said shed love to see her in an argument with herself. They'd die screaming at each other, she'd never back down.

Any way, Be ready, remember I told you!

:lol:

also

Be ready, remember I told you!

That's pretty threatening in my book :wacko:

I'd love to have an arguement with her, id be screaming at her till i couldnt resist kicking her in the face. I swear to god if i was in that house i would of been holding her head under the water till she shut the damn up!

thems fighting words i tell ya! :lol:

I don't think she understands that the only reason shes in the house is to entertain everyone outside the house. Even the moneys just an incentive.

Also, as soon as she goes, the real Sylvia and Dennis will come out, their just acting rebelious.

I now hate myself, its exam season, and I swore I wouldn't let myself get into this. 5 days in and I can name them all, and thats bad. Theres definetly 16 more important things that I should be memorising right now.

I don't think she understands that the only reason shes in the house is to entertain everyone outside the house. Even the moneys just an incentive.

Also, as soon as she goes, the real Sylvia and Dennis will come out, their just acting rebelious.

I now hate myself, its exam season, and I swore I wouldn't let myself get into this. 5 days in and I can name them all, and thats bad. Theres definetly 16 more important things that I should be memorising right now.

Consider your career over :lol:

Give me 5 mins alone with her, i dont care if she grew up in the ghetto or whatever i'll open up a whole can of Yorkshire ass whupping on her!!!

oi leave it out, she is from croydon, same place as me iam shamed to admit! she soooo winds me up to the point where i just have to turn over. infact i may just start watching it again when she gets kicked out next week.

i dont hit women but i would give her a slap on the huge forehread she has.

Edited by lupo_1.0

Those moose with the black hair got her tits out apparently.

I haven't even bothered googling it cause shes not worth it.

Although the worst tits to come out of big brother has to be Michelle Bass, who ever did her tits must be laughing that she actually paid for them.