G60 lupo sport

lupo-lover

hello all, ive been a member for a while but never posted anyway, ive been offered a complete g60 lump dirt cheap and was wondering, if i have everything thing for the engine eg, loom ecu gearbox and so on would it just be a case of making up mounts and has any one done this conversion before? im not your average day dreamer and have completed many conversions before but only to golfs so new to the lupo world.

cheers,

ben

hello all, ive been a member for a while but never posted anyway, ive been offered a complete g60 lump dirt cheap and was wondering, if i have everything thing for the engine eg, loom ecu gearbox and so on would it just be a case of making up mounts and has any one done this conversion before? im not your average day dreamer and have completed many conversions before but only to golfs so new to the lupo world.

cheers,

ben

if they can fit a vr6 in to the tiny loop then im sure you can fit a g60 lump in think the g lader mite be a bit of a problem but no harm in trying also y dont you strap a eaton m45 on with custom piping and decompression plate mite be better but depending wot engine u have to start with just thought ad stick my 2pence worth in :shades:

Edited by scrappy doo

It's been done in 6N polos before so it's definitely possible.

Might be worth asking on club polo too to see if they can shed any light as i've not seen one done on a lupo.

cheers guys im gonna speak to my mate tonight to get a price on custom mounts and all being well i may start building this next week!

that will b a glorious project.... get it done lol.

if and when you fit it best thing to do is remove the boost return pipe back to the g lader makes a big diffrence and plus u get the woooooshhhing sound on every gear change unless u did know that lol also best to disconnect the butterfly on boost return ands fit a bov with less boost leak thats what i plan to on my g60 sorry if you know all this all ready :lol:

Edited by scrappy doo

• 2 weeks later...