any own or owned a scirocco?

Boy'dup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seems a bit of a waste to spend money on it when its not really what you want. Or do you?!

A Lupo forum?

Erm, how a lupo can even be compared to an almera i dont know.

Cheap run around though, and its bound to be reliable. Just dont get attatched and start wanting to keep it forever! :lol:

Edited by cardaft

If the part ex price for the almera is 1700, I cant see it selling privatley for nearly double that?

part ex is possibly a bit more

but we said 1400 so i reckon we'll take 2500 for it in a few months providing it stays tidy

dont worry i very much doubt i'll get attatched to it

Im not sure why there is so much hate towards the mk2 rocco?! :coffee:

I have had 5 mk2s and all have been super cars, granted you will find ones that are rotten but this is the same for golfs and mk1 roccos which often rot worse.

The mk2 is a solid car which is relatively simple and as such suits an enthusiast. I have recently finished a 16v conversion and the car is just mental from 4k on. Be different go for the rocco, it will handle really well once set up and has a, shall we say, differnt look :shades:

put it this way my current rocco with worn shocks handles better than my loop did so cant wait for the konis ;)