Project GTI - Mmmm carbon .......

elliecjno1

Hopefully mate. We're on the "wait and see" list so going to drop them an update email once the wheels etc are on. Fingers crossed we can get in as we really enjoyed last year.

Good man, this deserves a place IMO :)

I'll be there, no car tho so ill be more relaxed lol!

Alex

• Like 1

Good man, this deserves a place IMO :)

I'll be there, no car tho so ill be more relaxed lol!

Alex

That was the one nice thing when we didnt take the car to Players. We had a chance to relax and take everything in without worrying about the car. :lol:

aha! i know what that diagram is now... dishes ;)

I thought you'd realised and were questioning the 36 holes. Yeah, theyre the specs of the new dishes.

• 4 weeks later...

The dishes are 1.5" for the front and 2" for the rear. Was hoping to have had the car in the workshop over christmas for a little more paint and to crack on with some other bits but the weather has been so pants we haven't been able to. Hoping to get it in this coming weekend so the work can commence.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we haven't got in to UD but we're still pressing on toget the car ready by then. Got most of the bits we had in the garage together and dropped them up the unit last night. Hoping the wheels will be done this week so will be collecting and trial fitting next weekend.

The autoelectrician is also out this week to finally wire in the boot mechanism and fit the Mk6 steering wheel. Somewhere in between, I hope it will be having a touch of paint too :lol:

Edited by Huw Pugh

The most annoying part is that when we all arrive at UD, as per usual there will be some crap cars in there.

I wouldnt have even entered mine as it wasnt to standard! Yours is more than up for it Huw... very dissapointed for you mate

• Like 1