PVW

chris260

LOL got my copy!

drove all over and just managed to get one!

some of the comments were funny, "only fitted the charger - because I can" LOL is that what you said Paul?

some great pics, really nice write up too.

Thanks PVW.

LOL got my copy!

drove all over and just managed to get one!

some of the comments were funny, "only fitted the charger - because I can" LOL is that what you said Paul?

some great pics, really nice write up too.

Thanks PVW.

does that really sound like me talking? they do make up alot of the stuff u say because they just take notes, i think i said something like i fitted it because id just finished paying the car off so i had some spare cash or something along them lines.

does that really sound like me talking? they do make up alot of the stuff u say because they just take notes, i think i said something like i fitted it because id just finished paying the car off so i had some spare cash or something along them lines.

I think there has been a wee bit of artists licence with the comments,

Have to say great feature and really putting the Lupo out there to the general VW only make the Golf masses.

Photography is excellent, I can see why he took so long now and why my photos are generally crap.

i was pissin myself laughin at the comments! even though my comments were an exaggeration of what i said...they oddly sound like i said them! no way. :P hehehe

I bought this at the weekend, all the cars looked stunning and they were a good choice in my eyes as they are all different to one another. I was pissin' at Kam's german hat and mitch's flag though.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my two copies as well :D

Geordie boys know how to fool about at a professional level :lol:

They did change a few bits around. It it says that I said my car was cheap. I'd hardly call £4k cheap for a Lupo Sport!!

All in all, can't complain though. Day was a right laugh.

I'm not normally a Performance VW reader but I saw it in tesco when I was picking up EVO at lunch time and took a punt. Good feature, I tend to keep any magazine with Lupo references so it'll make a nice addition to my collection.

The cars looked great, nice one guys and girls.

I got my two copies as well :D

Geordie boys know how to fool about at a professional level :lol:

They did change a few bits around. It it says that I said my car was cheap. I'd hardly call £4k cheap for a Lupo Sport!!

All in all, can't complain though. Day was a right laugh.

Aye, they missquoted you Kam, I remember you said that you were cheap :lol:

Was a great day, pity it was so bloody cold.

I just picked this up in the metro centre today for the mk1 golf feature (getting idea for the golf interior)... didn't realise the lupo' were in. Good feature, love your BBS's jen B):wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MattyB unpinned this topic