PVW

chris260

My copy just came in the post so just thought i'd say congrats to the people in the feature, really impressed with it and can't believe how quick they knocked it out!!! 11 pages and great photography, you got one of the best snappers in Lipman. B)

Well done! :D

• Like 1

Scan ;)

Would be nice to upload to the forums archive for future members to see :)

I haven't got a scanner but it's good, someone else will no doubt do it. I usually hate these arse licking threads but thought it was that good it deserved one!! :lol:

Oh thank god, all I have been hearing for the last two weeks is

"I can't wait any longer, I want my magazine"

"Why is it not the 8th yet"

"Its taking to long"

:P

The PVW crew were great on the day, and Mr Lipman was taking some superb shots of all the cars

Edited by Joe

...and breath out...

I've seen a pic or two and I may just have to buy this edition to see them all along with the write up.

Well done all, good selection of cars.

1st 2 pages are a big group photo then each individual lupo has a page to themselves then another group shot on the last page. I was expecting the usual 2 cars per page layout too.

top lads, funny as **** when he fell over though!!! Should be some moody shots seeing on how dark it was with the poxy rain clouds

At least it stayed dry for me and colin :P

It was hilarious when he tripped though lol. Was a cracking day out, those gti race car thingys were cool, esp. the green one. And the Vulcan bomber, the noise of that was insane!

• Like 1

11 pages on Lupos? I was expecting 4-5, lol.

It must've been a slow news month in VW land :lol:

Seriously though, congratulations to all those owners in the article. The full page each must demonstrate the level of enthusiasm and detail put into each car. I hope 'those in the know' (ie the it's just a short Polo brigade) sit up and take note.

• MattyB unpinned this topic