Ok whos the best choppa??

musto

What i wos thinking... got these pics of some matey on here, reiger front bumper smoothed... was wonderin what would look like if the line to the grill was also smooth??? would be much apreshiated :D dont know how easy it is, but my cars silver :shades:

loops-1.jpg

loopss.jpg

Thats a funny looking silver car, looks like its got hues of green in it. Maybe just my screen

i couldnt change the colour on paint all too well now could I?

*shakes fist

little chris

xxx

riegersmooth.jpg

its looks more gun metal grey than silver but oh well

Haaaaa swear thats my car lol

The body shop where i got mine all done didnt want to get rid of the top line because they said that if i was in a crash that would mean masses of stuff to replace........

Haaaaa swear thats my car lol

The body shop where i got mine all done didnt want to get rid of the top line because they said that if i was in a crash that would mean masses of stuff to replace........

yee it is your car mate lol, decided not 2 get the reiger kit, just smoothing the grill to the bumper instead, would be that bad in a crash, just replace the top half of the bumper and the grill :confused:

Hey what do you guys think of this Lamborghini Reventon style Lupo body kit which I created in Photoshop?

lupoConcept.jpg

This is what I wish I could get for my Lupo, I would definitely need to get some scissor doors on it too! :D

yee dat lambo body kit is errrr nyc :blink:

Yea, I must admit the Lambo style kit is pretty extreme... But it would still be pretty cool! And those air scoops could be used to cool a 1.8t conversion maybe!!! :D I really do like the R32 style though cos its pretty subtle. I am currently working on photoshoping a Porsche 997 style front bumper on a lupo GTI. So I will post that when its done. :)

Edited by Wolfsburg Edition

smooth the 2 side vents off and extend the splitter down slightly and re post i think the 993 bumper looks pretty cool

Here is my mock-up of a Lupo GTI Porsche 997 GT2 style front bumper and side skirts kit. I am not sure how much I like it but its certainly distinctive! :P

LupoGT2.jpg

Sorry for playing around with your photoshop but i thought it had potential :blush: :

start.jpg

lines.jpg

withindicators.jpg

final1.jpg

im gonna say it was practice for uni..

quite like it though

Yea, I love the final one... looks much better without those side vents and the indicators in the air intakes! :D

Cheers yeh i think it works better looks a lot cleaner!

glad you approve! :D