happy days

M1 Lupo

Just been to take the insurance cover note. So I had a good look around the car whilst I was there. All is cool except there is a slight patch of condensation inside the rear spoiler brake light.

Will it dry out or do I have to have a word with the garage.

Why do the days take forver to pass by when all I want is for it to be Monday at 8:30?

Not what I've heard...!

The condensation is pretty common, I have it in my light fairly constantly but it doesn't stop it working.

I've heard that the seal can't be completely airtight because if it were, the temperature between general freezing weather and the bulbs being on would cause the air inside to expand/contract (possibly making it explode).

Not sure if that's the case however... let me know how you get on and I'll see if I need to get mine seen to - although the rear spoiler's being painted at the mo, so problem might dissapear.

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
let me know how you get on

Don't worry I will.

I'm still grinning from ear to ear after seeing the car hours ago. Is this feeling quite common? I love it!

God knows what I will be like when the car is mine for good. I may quit my job and drive round the world for the rest of my days in the Loop biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I remember being dead excited before I got the GTi, the garage I bought it from sat it right out at the front of the lot to attract people in. I was really worried someone was gonna belt it as there was a school across the road!

Don't think I had to wait as long as you though! Don't think I could stand that!

It's a leap year as well so u have to wait one day more! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm not having such happy days, it doesn't look like I will be able to get the gti on monday afterall. The insurance cover note arrived a few days ago but I've been waiting all week for the reg certificate from the private plate that my dads asked me to put on it, no sign of it this morning and he went on holiday this afternoon. No prob I said, I'll get in the punto and come upto the midlands to get it. Ah, he says, its being delivered to our old house in shropshire which is up for sale and I don't have a key. Fock.

So, I will have to wait until he comes back off holiday in a weeks time and hes going to drive it down to me as a favor. Bit miffed as I was not at all fussed at having the plate, would have prefered an 04 one.

Nevermind eh.

Just a standard GTi in reflex silver.

Didn't want leather seats I have a new pair of these in my bedroom waiting to go in: http://www.`corbeau-seats`.co.uk/road.php?cat=1

I must say I'm damn tempted to have this when ive saved up! http://www.rothemotorsport.de/index1.htm

Look in the gallery for the Lupo GTi Turbo. 222bhp.