Loop is Going. Purchased ST150

Lupo*

Well the Loop Has been P/X (£2000) for a new Fiesta ST150, so just wanted to say thanks to all that helped me in the past and take care all. will pop back time to time. and my G/f is getting an Up! when its launched so we will be back lol.

the loop been put back to standard and i threw some items on ebay if anyone is interested. (for sale section) http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41858

take it easy all. take care

James

p.s anyone got a standard radio aerial they need a home to go to? need to return it to standard lol. much appreciated if ya do.

Edited by Lupo*

lol not sure about that yet lol. got a k&n57i and milltek flexi pipe to go on which is reported to increase arount 11-15hp cant boot it for a while tho cos it will need to be run in. but took 1 for test drive and that was fun. not the fastest hatch but impressed me alot.

yeah brand new its being built in the valencia factory in spain atm lol. i added alot of options and none over here were worthy enough.

the roush stages could be a possibility later on lol. quite pricey tho stage 1 is 165bhp (£1400+) and stage 2 185bhp (£1800+) good that it ties in with warranty tho if i did. (not 100% on them prices was quick google search)

been interested in the ST for a while now

um. im 23 4yncb and quoted £488.41 but i will haggle it down on the phone.

Should be a decent result then. I considered one a while ago, but decided on throwing the boat out and getting a N/A VX220. Then I wrote off my Corsa, couldnt get insured so I have ended up with a loop!

Still after the VX though, just have to put those plans on hold til the NCB mounts up.

I think the Fez is one of the better looking hot hatches, supposedly a very good chassis too? What options did you get?

cool. i had a bad experience with vauxhalls to be honest and it has put me off them. i had an 02 Corsa C SRi 1.8 in Black. was fun but needed things doing 1 after the other over the whole time i owned it unfortunatly.

um off the top of my head.

Bluetooth + Voice Commands

Performance Blue Metallic

Over the Top Stripes

Side Stripes

EATC Climate Control

Interior Upgrade Pack

Electric Folding Mirrors

Auto Lighting

Auto Wipers

(Tech Pack the above 3)

Privacy Glass

ESP + Reflex Pack

Woulda had the full leather with heated but the standard seats look so much sportier with the part leather and the blue cloth down the middle. am looking into getting them heated anyway as part leather.

wont be here till july tho, which is a piss off. cos i am terrible at waiting for things lol

Interior Upgrade officially consists of Nicer Floor Matts that are Partialy Coloured to the Paint. and the Interior Parts on the Dash are Silver/Aluminium Colour rather then the black. im pretty sure the gearstick is aluminium and leather too.

ESP checks 150 times a sec that the car is behaving as it should, and a the first sign of deviation it restores stability in order to gain control again. and the reflex part is like a million airbags that go off all around you lol.

bluetooth is fun. i can control CD, Radio, Climate Control and do phone calls all by voice lol (gotta love the gimmicks)

Edited by Lupo*

ah ha the money lol. £13,800 - £2000P/X so £11,800k from Ford Dealer, they matched the price from coast2coastcars.co.uk. was looking at pre-reg and stuff but they didnt have as good spec and had between 3-13k on the clocks for 11k+ so went new, cos im fussy bugger lol

ah ha the money lol. £13,800 - £2000P/X so £11,800k from Ford Dealer, they matched the price from coast2coastcars.co.uk. was looking at pre-reg and stuff but they didnt have as good spec and had between 3-13k on the clocks for 11k+ so went new, cos im fussy bugger lol

12k ? i would off got mk5 gti with a dsg thats on autotrader myself but each to there own... fords have come along way the Mrs has a new 1.25 zetec with all the toys the build quality is very good... :surprised:

yeah i neva really liked the fords till now to be honest like the focus ST is lovely too now. ive kinda fallen away from VW's to be honest. weve been thru a few in our house lol. 07 GT170 Golf, 54 Polo GT130, 04 Polo GT Black, 53 1.9 TDi, X Lupo 1.4S, H Reg Lovely Golf Gti (was Stunningly Done Up) im sure there was a few others too lol. fancied a change

Yeah i like the feel when driving the ST. feels sturdy.

Edited by Lupo*

i testdrove and 05 plate. so it was the prefacelift model. but it was so nice drive. seats suck you into them which is cool. And i like the facelift interior alot.

haven't driven any lower models tho so can't compare.

yeah i like a car that looks good pretty much standard. i wont change the rims as i love them. i just gotta lower it abit more, with the eibach spring set, as these are covered by the warranty.

Adding a flexi pipe. but thats it for zaust. i dont like the huge loud look. standard suits me fine.

any one know which wheel this is?

17" with 205/40ZR17 Triangle Talon TR968 Tyres (Bought for a 54 Plate Polo GT130)

need to know fitment size for this exact wheel if possible.

This is the info on the inside of the rim.

17x7.5J ET35

H: N04 O29 O12

C: CA 18 2

neec to know all the other important stuff

DSC03589.jpg

thanks

Must admit I've never been a fan of Fords, since the 100E/105E days.

But I quite like the Fiesta ST!

Don't think I'd go for the stripes though!

any one know which wheel this is?

17" with 205/40ZR17 Triangle Talon TR968 Tyres (Bought for a 54 Plate Polo GT130)

need to know fitment size for this exact wheel if possible.

This is the info on the inside of the rim.

17x7.5J ET35

H: N04 O29 O12

C: CA 18 2

neec to know all the other important stuff

DSC03589.jpg

thanks

over to kam

no doubt hes probably got a set or 2 of them at home

:lol:

little chris

xxx