Wheel help?

Blue Loop

I have the opportunity to buy a set of Teledials in 6x15 ET 52

Will these look ok in the Loop or will they be too narrow?:wacko:

Thanks a lot :)

Mate they will look great with a bit of colour or polished. If you are not taking please let me know. I'll take them. I can squeeze 6 under without taking up the suspenshion.

Mate they will look great with a bit of colour or polished. If you are not taking please let me know. I'll take them. I can squeeze 6 under without taking up the suspenshion.

I'm taking them. Will see how they look on the car once i get them :D

If I don't like them and you are still interested I'll let you know, thing is I'm in Spain so shipping them to the UK could be scarey (money wise lol)

How do you think should I refurb them?

-Mirror polished

-Black centre with polished lip

-Blue centre with polished lip (same blue as my car, Jazz Blue)

:confused:

Jazz blue centre with polished lips :D
^^ agree. sounds beaut

Thought more people would say black/polished or fully polished :lol:

I have few photoshops of my car with them but not on this comp. I'll post them up later :D

Looking forward to see it mate :)

I don't think mirror polished telidials are going to be the most practical wheels for daily use tbh.

I'd be tempted to do the whole things jazz blue with a polished centre cap. But do all the detailing in jazz blue. I think people under estimate the power of jazz blue wheels!

I don't think mirror polished telidials are going to be the most practical wheels for daily use tbh.

I'd be tempted to do the whole things jazz blue with a polished centre cap. But do all the detailing in jazz blue. I think people under estimate the power of jazz blue wheels!

I agree. Mirror polished won't be very practical for daily use, although they look great.

I was thinking Jazz blue centers with polished lip. Blue centre cap and detailing in black :confused:

I really want some Jazz blue wheels but really dont think the zender centers would suit it. :(

I like your Zenders as they are mate, don't think they'd look good in Jazz Blue...

Personally I think after a while it gets boring looking at the same thing.

Its always polished lips and either colour coded or black centres. Looks good but kind of boring. I did my BBS with black centres and polished lips and it looked good, but it looked like all the other sets of RM's out there.

To be honest I've gone quite full circle and started liking just plain silver wheels. No one ever does that, its like its a thing of the past. But makes wheel look good imo. Nice, simple and effective.