GTA IV

Adam K

wtf haha 360's are shite

I could have done you a reciept saying you bought it from my old shop 7 months ago, but i just sold the receipt machine recently

I've had to RROD on me sent them both back and got good will repairs if it happens again Im just going to get it repaired and sell up

i forgot to go pick up GTA today so i'll get it early tomorrow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my copy!

Although im busy so cant install it yet. :(

Glad to see a few more people moving to PS3 B)

People growing enough brain cells ie.

Anyway, no planes (yeah helicopters don't count) or jet-packs.

What the hell Rockstar, is this supposed to be an improvement. Dunno about you guys but I spent most of my time flying the 747 esque thing in San Andreas and the Jet Pack helped me clear about 40% of the missions, and got my places in record time. Sheer crap that these are left out... :angry:

NO PLANES :| what the 'prawns' that sucks .. yeh the 747 was amazing, one of the best game easter eggs ever..

does it still have parachutes ?

haha I went to asda to buy it at 12 and got a copy for xbox 360 £37, then though hang on make some money on this. Waited till the sold out and then sold it for £45 lol bargin

better than note, I had my xbox since they first come out and by reading what some people have said with the ring of death I think it might finish my xbox off lol

£8 ? :blink:

Dragons Den for you

:lol:

Got my special edition yesterday. Found it in the dog kennel at the side of the house !! Anyone could have stole it. Although at least I did not have to wait until the weekend to pick it up from the sorting office.

Was already to play it last night on the PS3 and we had to babysit. Fingers crossed tonight will be free

better than note, I had my xbox since they first come out and by reading what some people have said with the ring of death I think it might finish my xbox off lol

Are xboxs a bit breakable then?

I only really want GTA and GT5 so im going to have to get a PS3, always had playstations so ill stick with what i know ;)

There is a common problem that they can overheat, apparently it has been rectified, but even the brand new Elite's are known to have gone wrong. It's just one of those things really, i know it shouldn't happen, but Microsoft fix them for free if its over a year old.

One thing with the PS3 version of this game, why do you have to install it? Do you have to do this on all games? Or just the larger ones? Also, PS3's don't have achievements do they? I was surprised by this as in my opinion it makes the games last that little bit longer, as it gives you more things to "achieve" during the game/s.

I was really impressed with the SIXAXIS thingy-ma-bob for re-loading gun, and controlling bikes, choppers and boats! Didn't realise it could be used in other games.

And are you meant to be able to understand anything Little Jacob says??? :confused:

I was really impressed with the SIXAXIS thingy-ma-bob for re-loading gun, and controlling bikes, choppers and boats! Didn't realise it could be used in other games.

And are you meant to be able to understand anything Little Jacob says??? :confused:

patois :lol:

i think the look on niko's face on the first cut away means you're not meant to

I havent been on the forum in two days...... Ive been sucked in to killing people and ummm killing people...

Time to get online, on the PS3

My username is caspergti, Add me and we can play propper CL style hahaha

john

There is a common problem that they can overheat, apparently it has been rectified, but even the brand new Elite's are known to have gone wrong. It's just one of those things really, i know it shouldn't happen, but Microsoft fix them for free if its over a year old.

One thing with the PS3 version of this game, why do you have to install it? Do you have to do this on all games? Or just the larger ones? Also, PS3's don't have achievements do they? I was surprised by this as in my opinion it makes the games last that little bit longer, as it gives you more things to "achieve" during the game/s.

Its to speed up loading times as the map is huge. Its really quick to install though. It took 5 mins max on mine and ive not seen a loading screen for more then 5 seconds yet..

LMAO at the Atari version...How many floppy disks would that be!? :lol:

as my new flat is so close to the telephone exchange, and it's Be enabled, that means 24mb internet is a reality, looks like i might have to get another 360 and put my flashed drive into it.

I wouldn't play online with copied games though AdamK, you can get permanently banned from XboxLive if Microsoft find out.

I wouldn't play online with copied games though AdamK, you can get permanently banned from XboxLive if Microsoft find out.

i'm not on about playing online.

i'm on about downloading them in the first place.

i'm not on about playing online.

i'm on about downloading them in the first place.

:lol:

Im liking it so far anyone notice the ATS cups on the Blista compact ?

havent found any vw look alikes yet though