fox wheel trims?

Little Green Giant

Cardaft, you really do have a bible of knowledge when it comes to trims, its quite scary! :lol: Its not a bad thing though ;)

Edit:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-16-NEW...1QQcmdZViewItem

This trim is very similar to the one on the Lupo above, which is indeed a New Beetle trim. Go for it me cap'n!

Second edit: !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-VW-Volkswage...1QQcmdZViewItem

They are also listed on the bay for a Touran, so they may use the same trims on both models?

Edited by Adam

It might look strange on the 13's with the trim overlapping, as it will be overlapping quite a bit. But i reckon they will look great on top of some 15 inch steels, maybe find a set of trusty G60's?

Thats the thing with G60's, they can go for silly prices, they do look good though. There is a brand new set on the bay for £150 at the moment, which isn't bad really.

Cardaft, you really do have a bible of knowledge when it comes to trims, its quite scary! :lol: Its not a bad thing though ;)

:lol: Hmm, im not sure its a good thing :blush:

right, could i fit them to the 13" wheels do you think and just have them overlapping the tyres?

The thing with overlapping that much is when the tyre flexes (as you go round corners or are on full steering lock) then the trims will probably come into contact with the tyre and the tyres might pop the trims off? Unless you have a stiff sidewal or lots of air in the tyres!

Another useless 'trim information i know is ................. The Rover ShCity Rover was recalled due to its wheel trims, the poor design ment they dug into the tyres as they flexed and cut the tyres! So they were recalled and fitted with cheapos :lol:

Now that is sad :ph34r: But watch out for them doing the same!

Edited by cardaft

bottom one has a good drug dealer thing going on with it

doesnt work with the whitewall though

color code them with your headlight covers

Edited by Jowey