heartagram

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sorry ben

its GANGSTA

spelt phonetically

there's a arosa up the road sporting D90's are they 17's ? or 16's dont remember off the top of my head i'll go snap a pic of it later

can you get a pic anyway please mate? im considering 928s for my arosa, would like to see how 16s sit in the arches.

think im going to *play it safe* and go for 7x16 porsche 928 wheels (machined to look like 16" Pslots)

et52, so with 15mm adapters, should sit perfectly.

still going to try the 17s so ill get some pics up after the weekend.....

Well I have a set of 16" BBS here and they don't look to huge. If you could get the correct tyre size (dare I say it) you could get them on without any rubbing issues.

Im after a set of 205/40/17's with ET38 to go on my 1.4S what adaptors etc will i need ?

well providing you get the right stud pattern and center-bore size .. none

hehe,

I would love to buy it for the missus but she hasn't even passed yet. I can see her bumping it when she does though. Would be a shame to bump something so tidy really.

Plus it would be a bit sad if I had an Inari Silber Derby and she had an Inari Silber Polo :lol:

I'm sure it'll find a home soon enough!

Plus it would be a bit sad if I had an Inari Silber Derby and she had an Inari Silber Polo :blink:

sad? mate that would be cool! ive got a black arosa 16v, my missus wants one of the pastel coloured 1 litre models, we're gonna do matching mods!

:blush: ok maybe it is a bit geeky!