Anyone ever put 17s on a Lupo?

heartagram

:o

eb8b12ko8.jpg

165/35/17!

They are what I'm intending to run... you lovely person! :lol:

Will look nice with a bit of tuck. Want to convert to 5 stud though so I don't have to use adapters. Get them tucked right in!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen that car I think. Don't think its owned by him anymore though?

nope he drives a 20vt Leon now with Porsche calipers also on very big wheels

Ermmm, were you meaning those tyres or those wheels heartagram?

Sorry either way!

Both.

I'm not a big fan of Nankang tyres cause they are proper poo but no one else does that sized tyre so just have to do it.

I was thinking of buying those ones of ebay but I had only just got my Ronal Racings so was all spent out :(

I'm not one of these people who keeps everything super secret. I won't go out of my way to tell anyone but I don't mind if people know.

The last car forum I was on actually had a thread about that, the lad was asking if it was just a typing error or people actually didn't know they were different words. I thought that seemed a bit unlikely really, but my mate at uni says 'brought' instead of 'bought', so maybe they don't. :huh:

On the subject...

I have an assignment from Uni, and in the brief bit it says marks are awarded for 'correct grams and spelling'. :wacko:

Maybe we'd have a better chance with it if the lecturer could actually speak English!

On the subject...

I have an assignment from Uni, and in the brief bit it says marks are awarded for 'correct grams and spelling'. :wacko:

Maybe we'd have a better chance with it if the lecturer could actually speak English!

Maybe he accepts bribes in the form of Colombian Marching Dust??? But they must be accurate!