All done- Black Sport back on the road!

Scottish_Sport_16V

Well then some of you might remember this little dark monster but for those who dont here it is...

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0454.jpg

DSCF0452.jpg

DSCF0472.jpg

And then it sat on my drive for a year whilst i threatend to fix all te niggly bits and sell it....

And then i was comming to the end of my apprentiship with with BT and wasn threatining to buy a second car which one thing ended to another and then decided to keep it!

Started working on it yesterday

DSC00291.jpg

Was good feeling to get stuck in!

Plans...

Smooth bumpers, tinted head lights, coilys, wheels re furbed, fix the stupid problems, de wiper, lupo rear lights re fitted, clean like a mofo and other wee bits and bobs. Will hopefully keep this thread updated as i go!

Cheers Paddy

Edited by Scottish_Sport_16V

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah the old skate park pics same place i took the first pics of mine...always seen ur car parked but never driven

still stay in langside?

Nope in Thonrliebank now mate, where you from? That your car in your sig never seen it about? Saying that ive not really been at any meets or shows over the last 2 years.

I'm right they're just the standard sport wheels?

For some reason, they look way better in black, to me :)

No mare your far from right lol they are Revo's

Nope LOL

Looking good Paddy.

Cheers mate hopefully i get finnished some time before you ;)

Nope in Thonrliebank now mate, where you from? That your car in your sig never seen it about? Saying that ive not really been at any meets or shows over the last 2 years.

iul not be up that way anymore my girlfriend stayed in cartvale road but seein as that down the shitter dont see any reason why id ever be up that way anymore...

i rmrb always seeing ur car parked as i drove down crtval road all the time....looked sweet then..

yea thats my car but ive shopped teledials on im just on standard sport wheels the now

Edited by jamiea7x

:lol: it was also priceless the look on kates face when you introduced betsie :lol: and then a " nah we've not set anything on fire yet" and hten you going oh sh*t its on fire!!! :lol:

B)B)

Cant wait till i have it back on the road either guys!

Craig i wont be doing the brakes for a few weeks, if ians in a rush for the springs just give me a shout!

For the next few weeks im a bit skint so going to spend that time cleaning the engine bay and doing the sorts of odds n sods that need done but dont cost much :D

• 1 month later...