the Silver Sedan!

nfbr

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo nice how does it sound? is it a full system?

can i see some naughty rear plates

Sounds mint mate. Its a full Turbo back system. 2.5" cat-less downpipe, 2.5" straight through pipework to the backbox and a custom made backbox with a Jetex Squared oval exhaust tip fitted on.

I seemingly lost my rear plate and the only spare "N7 FBR" plate I had was an old front one off my Swift. I figured it would be better than driving round with no rear plate.

looking sweet think i will need a lift to tesco's next week lol :lol:

Oh really? lol.

Love the wheels and the overall shinyness :thumbup:

Cheers for the positive comment :) Still not had chance to polish/wax it in the past three months!

Hows the handling with all the new goodies Al? Im hoping for a very similar set up on my polo. Also, how come you decided to keep the backbox this time? lol :lol: I think turbo back is the next step for me too....

Abdul

Edited by BIGK

Hows the handling with all the new goodies Al? Im hoping for a very similar set up on my polo. Also, how come you decided to keep the backbox this time? lol :lol: I think turbo back is the next step for me too....

Abdul

Hey Abdul! The handling is absolutely fantastic! When I did the exhaust this time I went straight through from the turbo to the axle on one day, drove it around for a few days (WAY WAY WAY TOO LOUD) and we made the backbox up another day. To be honest, Its quite a small box that we've used and it has quietened it down loads. The best thing is, On idle you can barely hear any difference from standard, virtually noiseless in the car, but when under load on hard accelleration it has a real nice sound to it which can be heard just nicely inside the car!

Really nice this, enjoyed reading this thread ;) Boras are underestimated :rolleyes:

Cheers man! Can't wait to see yours progress!

It's all in good jest... My passenger side heated seat absolutely loves ladies bottoms...

Do you not love the lady bottom too then Al ;)

Cheers Kenzie!

When you gona open up a 'Readers rides' thread with pics of Carol in ? lol...

I've tried already mate, but her being a proper lady, she likes her privacy, so won't let me take photo's whilst I'm riding her. The sl*t that she is.

Edition was the first time i have seen the car modifyed and it looks fantastic mate, wish i had keped my Bora now :(

I love the exhaust and the BBS's, just looks so wright!

Best Bora around imo!

Thanks man :) I love it to bits too! Can't wait to get some more things done to it! Hopefully by edition 38 2009 I'll have it running 200bhp and sounding as good as the lupo did at u-Dubs 2006 ;)