Private reg plates??

paul.ekc

DVLA had something similar too but I can no longer find it... can anyone shed any light?

There's this, use the vehicle enquiry button on the left. You need to supply the reg and the manufacturer, then it gives you the details.

?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like private plates too if they are fun....

I saw a porsche the other day which said P700B00 :lol:

I've got X666 ALX on my Megane. Got it from my mum and dad as a 21st present as they wanted me to have something I would keep. My dad passed away a couple of years afterwards so its got even more meaning now!

I found a great one for the Lupo but just couldn't justify spending on it. AL51 UPO or AL'S LUPO as I though it looks.

Regtransfers don't actually own any/many plates - they have plates people own and want to sell on (at a price they estimate) listed for sale. Also any available plate on the DVLA will come up on their site.

The RAC used to have a free lookup tool to determine whether a car was taxed, the make, model etc all from the number plate, but now they charge for it :(

DVLA had something similar too but I can no longer find it... can anyone shed any light?

While we're on the subject, by the Globe Theatre in the city, there's an Aston with the plate "2 BE" parked next to a nice looking Bentley with the plate "NOT 2B"

Now that's cool.

There is a guy In london near Gosvenor Square that has either 5 or 6 cars all of the Bently/ Rolls/ Aston marques and has the Roman Numerals on each car starting a I, II, III, IV so on and so forth.

Now that must have cost a Fortune!!!

There is a guy In london near Gosvenor Square that has either 5 or 6 cars all of the Bently/ Rolls/ Aston marques and has the Roman Numerals on each car starting a I, II, III, IV so on and so forth.

Now that must have cost a Fortune!!!

take it the i's are 1's as you cant have an I on a reg plate

I've got X666 ALX on my Megane. Got it from my mum and dad as a 21st present as they wanted me to have something I would keep. My dad passed away a couple of years afterwards so its got even more meaning now!

I found a great one for the Lupo but just couldn't justify spending on it. AL51 UPO or AL'S LUPO as I though it looks.

my plate is A15 LUP which is meant to be Al's Lup B):D i dont think it was very expensive tho!

• 2 months later...

Over here in little Guernsey, we only have numbers :)

Apart from the Governor who has G1, but the Bailiff has number 1.

I spoke to this guy who owns the below and turned out to be really really nice .... he also has ferraris, aston martins and lambos!!!

Photo0044-1.jpg

Mine is d 2 wkr, lol to the above post, but the d stands for my first name and the wkr represents my family name of walker!