Private reg plates??

paul.ekc

Just sat at the laptop and started scanning through for private plates!! :coffee:

I've never been a big fan but found 1 or 2 cool ones!!

Pukka or pants?? :rolleyes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like private plates.

Although it depends, if its made to look like something its not then that loofs crap.

But otherwise good i say, keeps the age of your car hidden and if you dont get a car specific one you can change it from car to car and people will know its yours.

I'd like one but when we got the loop the numberplate was engraved on most of the panels and the windows for security so they'd be pretty pointless if I got a different plate

5 Digits all the way!!

I think theyre really cool, but try and get something personal to you, or something that could be moved to any car ;) I paid a rediculous amount of money for snowy's plate - and yeah it looks the nuts but it HAS to be on a lupo else its just silly :rolleyes:

Also, plates depreciate soooooo much its painful, and selling them on their own is a right slag of a job

:)

Had mine for my 18th, i think it looks awesome on just a plain pressed plate and really makes the car stand out. And its 5 letters/digits and looks like my name so its all good :shades:

Agreed though, you can look like a right tit if its spaced stupidly etc. Fingers crossed i dont!

That's the kind of plate I don't like. Making the H look like an M, etc...

I saw one the other day that had the shortest top bar on a T, to make it look like an I. Annoying.

I have a crap name, can't find any decent plates. I don't even have a middle name so 3 initials are out too...

Guessing you don't have a spare £12k then?

well I'm sure I put it somewhere

just can't seem to lay my fingers on it right now :rolleyes:

I really like mine!

btw its suppost to be like JON and I was 16 when I got my car

Oh and 6 digits are where its at!

I agree, 6 digits including a one! Still short, but more oppurtuinty to have it say something relative!

I was absolutely chuffed when I got mine. G18 ATG.

I was 18, it says 'GIB' (my surnames Gibson, so I get Gib of my mates), and my initials are ATG.

Ok, to some people it means nothing, to me it means everything.

my plate is a 5 digit :D

last three digits are vuu, my dad put it on the mk1 i got for my 18th as i surprise but i may keep it for a while as ive only drivin vw's in all my three years lol, well apart from 3 months with a corsa but it wasnt mine lol