PVW Lupo Group Shoot Interest

Maxim

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ben, i thought u'd lowered your car. still looks like a 4x4 in them pics :P

oh and paul might need to take my car to premcartrim soon ;)

shuv it!! haha

i need to get some kind of scaffold plank so that i can get onto my drive! at the moment i am using some flimsy bit of wood and this is as low as i can go. so untill then it is staying like this! :P

ben

Really like the look of yours mate, and I knew I should of had those Brembos off Matta.

Anyway heres Saz's

phat1.jpg

And link to build thread showing anniversary trim and everything else to this point.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...c=29953&hl=

Thanks mate, appreciated :rolleyes:

Love that anniversary trim in yours/Saz's

shuv it!! haha

i need to get some kind of scaffold plank so that i can get onto my drive! at the moment i am using some flimsy bit of wood and this is as low as i can go. so untill then it is staying like this! :P

ben

have you tried reversing on? i cant reverse off my drive anymore but i can reverse on and drive off. the back is hgher on mine though so you might not be able to do it.

have you tried reversing on? i cant reverse off my drive anymore but i can reverse on and drive off. the back is hgher on mine though so you might not be able to do it.

i do reverse on but the front scrapes as it goes onto the drive! it is a bastool of a drive!!!! il get that photo up when i can!!! :)

managed to get off today without wood though! haha

not sure whether my car would be up for this. but it looks like it'd be a lot of fun, so ill just put a bit of info down about my car anyway....

custom chrome exhaust and induction

polished p-sluts (changing for dish)

coilovers

tints

soon to have tt buckets

18.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

thank youuu...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It happened the day after Spring Festival, only for the special few though. The scum were left out! lol

it was wittled down by pvw themselve's as it was reckoned the amount of people would be far to much to do in one day, i know some folk were there until 5,30 pm still so a full day for just 7 or 8 car's and they still never got all the pics they wanted.

it was wittled down by pvw themselve's as it was reckoned the amount of people would be far to much to do in one day, i know some folk were there until 5,30 pm still so a full day for just 7 or 8 car's and they still never got all the pics they wanted.

we left at 7:15pm!

Is it all a huge secret, or are the people from the shoot going to say who they are??