PVW Lupo Group Shoot Interest

Maxim

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanley, please tell me you have those rims on?! You came round to mine august 2007 before VWF saying you were putting them on that weekend :lol:

Edited by Adam

I'd love to do this, another reason to get the surfboard out :lol:

If my car is wanted let me know ;)

Edited by kenzie

Ok guys, I have managed to get further correspondence from PVW.

This is to clarify some points made in this thread..

It will not be a thrash/test but will be similar to the Estate feature in the current issue, i.e, all static shots.

It'll probably be held around the middle of the country (easiest for everyone) and spaces will be very limited meaning it is not a free for all (invite only etc).

We're going to try and get a really diverse mix of cars along on the day and both Lupos and Arosas will be considered.

So I guess, the best way to go about this, is to post up a photo of your car, with a small description and as to why you should be considered.

Maybe if Jen is willing to organise this... everyone emails a couple of pics over to her and brief description of mods etcs with your personal contact details, then Jen could collate this info and forward to PVW - they could then pic the lupos they want for the shoot?

x

Sounds fun, although I've not got anything special on my car!

Nic i think you are deluded :lol: Yummy tailpipes, rear seat delete kit, fire extinguisher, buckets and harnesses, alecantara (sp) and pinstripes?!

Yeah...nothing special :wacko: *Hides Snowy in a shed*

il have to get some updated pics.. but my car is in my sig, and was on display at Ultimate dubs.

changes include mars red aluline wheels with polished dish.. red mirrors, matt black lower valances. tidied up nicely :) pics coming soon

5102028a7258374330b536245207l.jpg

5102028a7258379729b476298420l.jpg

5102028a7258380764b928680633l.jpg

sorry about the quality, :P

Edited by MattTDI

I'd def be up for this even if it meant having to get the boat over, any excuse for a road trip and show us Irish have some taste in cars aswel :shades:

only pic i have of it so far on Irish plates, and its supposed to read 00 DUB

P3231207.jpg

Will be a good day out regardless on who gets chosen..nice to see them thinking about the baby vags.. lol

Whats the crack with passengers? AS im sure people are gonna want to hijack a lift to this

hey :) im very flattered that people have thought of me to organise something for this!

i think the best thing to do is to wait and see what the organisers think? as they may have some cars in mind already?

but if im needed, ill be more than willing to help where i can :)

xxx

Some pics of mine, i would love to do this shoot. just hope the guys at PVW think my loop is good enough lol

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

For more pics, click on to my readers rides thread. (link is in my signature)