slammed foxes

deathhead

Just wondering if there are any slammed foxes out there. Ive yet to see one irl or in pictures. Never really took much notice of them before tbh but was looking at one the other day and i def think you could make a nice wee car out of one.

what are they like to drive etc... Just curious :D

Anyone any pix of a nicely modded one.

Edited by deathhead

Exactly! Who the Hell wants to own "a normal car"? My Fox towers above it's opposition (ie Aygo, Ka, 107 etc.)! She's good for driving through flooded bits of road, 'cos her skirts don't get wet, lol. Btw, I now wave at all other Fox owners when I'm out driving. I don't think any have yet returned said greeting, but I live in hope..........

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly! Who the Hell wants to own "a normal car"? My Fox towers above it's opposition (ie Aygo, Ka, 107 etc.)! She's good for driving through flooded bits of road, 'cos her skirts don't get wet, lol. Btw, I now wave at all other Fox owners when I'm out driving. I don't think any have yet returned said greeting, but I live in hope..........

haha! i always flash at other arosa drivers, but round here it tends to be old women who can barely see over the steering wheel, let alone recognise a fellow enthusiast of the 'auto emocion' :shades:

Edited by mk1_polo