can you have too much power?

Crusoe

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.p...hlight=1400+bhp

1400bhp build plan for a evo, wonder if the police would do you for dangerous driving for accelerating too fast. :lol: might make it through london with the lower congestion charge too though it probably only does 3mpg lol

Edited by Crusoe

that bloke types like a complete and utter spastic, if other people weren't taking him seriously then i'd almost be tempted to call him a bullsh*tter. reading posts like his just makes me want to poke my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Edited by Adam K

When I read the post where he was detailing what he was going to use, I thought that he power quoted would be the maximum rated (up to) power for each of the components. I'm guessing that the result will not be equal to the sum of the parts. If it were, VW spent a whole lot of cash for nowt on the Veyron.

As for the Mk1 Golf, I saw it last year and wondered if the Lupo would be a better recipient of such treatment from them or Z-cars.

Edited by IDGM

that bloke types like a complete and utter spastic, if other people weren't taking him seriously then i'd almost be tempted to call him a bullsh*tter. reading posts like his just makes me want to poke my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Adam - He's from Glasgow and appear to be insane, I'm not sure attacking him with a rusty spoon would be advised!? :wacko::lol:

My bad :blush: Adam, go ahead :)

Edited by matt a

he want's to poke his own eyes out, i say go ahead :D

if you go to the end of the thread he's already pushing over 1000bhp now with more parts left to go on.

Edited by Crusoe

Reread :blush:

Defo would be a bad idea to attack a nutter from Glasgow though! :lol: (thats just good advice!)

Edited by matt a

if you go to the end of the thread he's already pushing over 1000bhp now with more parts left to go on.

Different evo tho, this is a new build