Volkswagen Driver mag

jon_273

The Editor sent me a copy of the mag on Saturday, there is a 5 page model profile of the Lupo TDi and I'm in the 'owners opinions' bit :)

I'll try and scan the page and post is up.

Does anyone else buy the mag?

Heres a quick scan of the page:

LupoTDI.jpg

It's quite a good read, especially for anyone considering buying one. I think its in the shops (WHSmith) today or tomorrow.

Good idea Tigz, I'll email him and see what he says, although they may lose out on sales of back issues :coffee:

We have one of those with the 1.0 feature that Jen wrote in.

Think they must have reviewed most models now :) GTi, 1.0, TDi, so just the sport to go really

The Editor sent me a copy of the mag on Saturday, there is a 5 page model profile of the Lupo TDi and I'm in the 'owners opinions' bit :)

I'll try and scan the page and post is up.

Does anyone else buy the mag?

I get the mag every month. Went on the VW factory tour they organised last summer. Highly recommended.

I've read about the factory tour. It soudns good, I'd like to go one day :).

Also, the guy at the bottom of the article with the 3L's is on here too, there are pics of both the cars in another thread. I wonder if he's seen it :confused:

Also, the guy at the bottom of the article with the 3L's is on here too, there are pics of both the cars in another thread. I wonder if he's seen it :confused:

Id have thought since he wrote an article for it they would have sent him a copy of it too :)

Must go buy this tomorrow.

I went everywhere to find a copy of Volkswagen driver and i couldnt :confused:

So i subscribed instead and it arrived yesterday.

I also got the back issue from July 2005 with the test of the lupo GTi in. I see Nicki wrote in the owners opionions part, along with anther black GTi who i remember is on here.

Does anyone have the red GTi that they tested? OY02 JCJ, looks very nice with the top spec - Leather, AC, sunroof.

It gets a very good write up, makes me want one!

:)

I'm sure WH Smiths have it in Middlesbrough and Audi driver too.

I read it in there anyway... :lol:

Yes they do!

But i really couldnt be bothered to go into middlesbrough :lol:

I went to the one here and they dont stock it and tried the teesside park one and they dont either!

So i just though i might as well subscribe :lol:

• 13 years later...

I know I’m 12 years late but I currently own the red GTi (OY02 JCJ) and am absolutely loving every second of it. If you have any questions I always love talking about it!

On 2/28/2008 at 1:50 PM, cardaft said:

I went everywhere to find a copy of Volkswagen driver and i couldnt :confused:

So i subscribed instead and it arrived yesterday.

I also got the back issue from July 2005 with the test of the lupo GTi in. I see Nicki wrote in the owners opionions part, along with anther black GTi who i remember is on here.

Does anyone have the red GTi that they tested? OY02 JCJ, looks very nice with the top spec - Leather, AC, sunroof.

It gets a very good write up, makes me want one!

:)