Photoshop People Wanted Please

Daz_Kez

If I had a mk2 and the cash, this is how id want it to look:

final.jpg

Quite simple really.

What do you think? (I know my photoshoping isn't the greatest but you get the idea).

A boy can dream...

thats just the brown arosa from my sig with its dairymilk rapper on it

Totally agree with the above and if your gonna have the roof in black, paint the badge to match.

Also thinking of the back end, on a red arosa use the standard lupo tail lights, that I think would look really tidy, red on red.

Just a suggestion...

well its all about being different.... so :P

and as for the bonnet i want the centre where the lines in the bonnet are painting black too... up to the roof and right back down to where the centre grille used to be... :) anyone?

Craparosa2.jpghappy now?

Thats probably the best yet.

But i still say it needs its centre grill. The rest the same but have the centre grill, it just looks very odd with that middle bit black now. Even the debadged centre would be better, then you could keep the badge where it is.

it doesnt work

the bump in the bonnet is all part of the brand identity its leads into the badge .. if you take the centre grill away and badge then it leads no wear and looks crap

either get a different bonnet .. a CF peice maybe ( pricey) without the lump

and then smooth the front off

or

smooth it but leave the badge

or just dont because it looks a bit need for speed and on a 1L thats silly

it doesnt work

the bump in the bonnet is all part of the brand identity its leads into the badge .. if you take the centre grill away and badge then it leads no wear and looks crap

either get a different bonnet .. a CF peice maybe ( pricey) without the lump

and then smooth the front off

or

smooth it but leave the badge

or just dont because it looks a bit need for speed and on a 1L thats silly

if your geinuenely think this is gonna stay a 1.0 all its life, kill your self now... :rolleyes:

and the idea is everyones different... if you don't like the car... i don't care... its not your car and your not driving it

:D

if your geinuenely think this is gonna stay a 1.0 all its life, kill your self now... :rolleyes:

and the idea is everyones different... if you don't like the car... i don't care... its not your car and your not driving it

:D

you don't care what people think ..but you've started a topic about it ?

well the bump strips have to go and the smoothed bumper looks awesome thats pretty much decided

its just figuring out what to do with those grilles. its a difficult one because that center grill is like the one on the Impreza its just badge housing really.

I'm interested to see what the outcome is here its just the bumps ruin the smoothness

0609_z_2006_subaru_impreza_wrx%20front.jpg

(apologies for jap' filth)