Extreme wheel refurb

Joe

i give it about a month before some noob on here sees that and tries it with his mate foot to the floor and hes gonna clip a spoke break there hand and the car falls off the jacks and shoots off

i give it about a month before some noob on here sees that and tries it with his mate foot to the floor and hes gonna clip a spoke break there hand and the car falls off the jacks and shoots off

Now that I would *pay* money to see, youTube anyone?

Very dodgy that!

I remember reading something a while ago about someone putting their car on axel stands, getting someone to drive it at 70mph!!!! whilst going under the car to check if the drive shafts were wobbling or something. :wacko:

Nice idea :blink:

Christ all mighty! He says he's had years of experience, but you'd have thought that experience would have taught him to make a tool to do it rather than sticking your hands right in there. I mean, some sort of metal or wood beam with the appropriate cloth or sandpaper would do the job just fine and be far safer! Nuts!

Not dodgy at all, that's how Mitch & I both did ours! Its all about using a little bit of common sense really. :)

:blush:

yip

bandwidth exceeded but i knew as soon as i opened the topic :lol:

we do have a machine at the unit, but for quick " in the field buffing it's the best" :lol:

Not dodgy at all, that's how Mitch & I both did ours! Its all about using a little bit of common sense really. :)

Common sense though would tell you not to do it! I would say it's demonstrating a clear LACK of common sense! Rather you than me!

Common sense though would tell you not to do it! I would say it's demonstrating a clear LACK of common sense! Rather you than me!

i would only do it on a flat faced designed wheel, or indeed only on a deep dish lip, split rims are a no no as 32 bolts across your finger tips would smart a little. :blink:

Carn't see it being too dangerous if you know what your doing tbh,

if your stupid enough not to, or try it if you didnt no how then you deserve to be hurt!

Bit more stable than axle stands but i had a car running at 90mph with the

front jacked up on the 4 poster ramp today at work.