Car park drooling

Toi gulp

Just parked up in sainsburys next to another lupo and as i came back out of the shop i found three lads standing around my car, fearing the worst i quickened my pace but it turned out they were just surprised to see one. Puts a grin on your face eh?

Now im sure they're much nicer lupo's and arosa's out there so what's the nicest vehicle people have seen parked up in car parks etc lately?

I was down at a beach near my home town and it was the week of the Glasgow fair. I had to sort my arch as my tyre had caught it and pulled it down when i wsa turning on a hill, I saw a shadow behind me so turned round, here it was 4 Glasgow chavs, one of them asks "is that a fiat punto mate?" ***kenzie's blood boils*** "does it f*ckin look like it?? It's got a VW badge on it..........." They then commented in their chav voice "aw right man, it's welw shmart!"

Retards.

I was down at a beach near my home town and it was the week of the Glasgow fair. I had to sort my arch as my tyre had caught it and pulled it down when i wsa turning on a hill, I saw a shadow behind me so turned round, here it was 4 Glasgow chavs, one of them asks "is that a fiat punto mate?" ***kenzie's blood boils*** "does it f*ckin look like it?? It's got a VW badge on it..........." They then commented in their chav voice "aw right man, it's welw shmart!"

Retards.

haha i can totally picture that "pure shmart min" ye gonnae shtick 17" chromes on it mate wit aboot a dump valve man at would be the bawz man"

I've had many the arguement over 'snot green' comments

and a couple of chavs at college

"why the f**k did you spray it green?" :glare:

oh and the old

"your exhaust has fallen off"

"it's a hidden one"

"well i can't see it..."

"yeah, that's kind of the point!"

:doh:

had a guy follow me 8 miles just to ask me where i got my wheels from if i told you id have to kill you i said!

lol coppers always say it's a nice car and the guy at the tyre place the other week was trying to tell me it's 1.8t i was like i think i know what engine my own car is in the end i had to pop the bonnet just to show him the lack of turbo what a clown

Came back to my car the other day when it was parked up on the sea front. Gang of chavs walking past looking at it, then one of them started feeling the bonnet. I walked up to it and unlocked it and they were laughing and shouting at the other one 'can't believe you're touching his car', 'haha, you're touching his car' etc etc, lots of other stuff I couldn't understand. :huh:

I just laughed. :lol:

Came back to my car the other day when it was parked up on the sea front. Gang of chavs walking past looking at it, then one of them started feeling the bonnet. I walked up to it and unlocked it and they were laughing and shouting at the other one 'can't believe you're touching his car', 'haha, you're touching his car' etc etc, lots of other stuff I couldn't understand. :huh:

I just laughed. :lol:

feeling your bonnet???? that chav has issues!!