Old School Club Lupo

Tigz™

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I remember the old days.

When I first joined you'd sometimes have to wait a few days before getting a reply LOL. I first signed up in July 2002, just after meeting MattyB at an EVO meet, in fact I think that day was my first in a go in one as previously I'd seen static pristine ones in showrooms and at the motorshow.

Random post, but found this print off yesterday while going through some old paper work.

This is what the forum used to look like back when I joined.

cl004.jpg

I remember those days :D

Happy days!

Hi twisty :wave:

Wow I'm member number 38!! Where does Alan VW hide these days I miss the banter between him and Crusoe keeping me entertained on a Friday afternoon!

Alan got himself a Clio172 and then a 3 series BMW. I still have him on MSN and chat from time to time

You used to keep us entertained too Fran don't forget lol

And you still haven't changed at all :lol:

Fug me, even the old timers are coming out of the woodwork to post in this thread :P

Another oldtimer here :D

Its actually quite interesting to do a search for some of the original members, I see Chris (Beer Monster) still pops in occasionally, last visit this month.

And does anyone remember "Fin" - silver Lupo GTi, first to fit 18's I think? He might not have posted since 2004, but he logged on 1st Feb 2008

Fin had 17's ;) (and lexus lights if i recall properly)

I still chat with Chris occasionally on line

He's doing really well

Unsurprisingly he must have had 30 cars since the Lupo

30 or more. And that's not exaggerating (sp?)

i can remember the northampton rolling road meet when there was about six cars there, fin being one of them and i think loopylupo. he got 146bhp on the rollers with just a bmc fitted!

can anyone remember when i posted a video of the xenon washers? - i found that from the old site ....im sure matt can, he got wet while doing the clip as i recall!

there was some cool stuff on back then!

I have lots of old videos and pics that were posted on here on my pc. I could upload them if you like ;)

Even got a race off the lights (Could it be Santa Pod?) between MattyB and Putney, comparing a 5sp. GTi against a 6sp. one

[Flashback Mode] Aaaaah, the RWD V6 Lupo of Sheldons.... aaaah the Aberdeen_DJ showtunes thread... oh, the One Litre Wonder dominator boots thread [/Flashback Mode]

Remember all those topics. The V6 Clio was Renault's response to the 3L Lupo :lol:

Remember the laugh when everyone had Timmy's head as their avatars? hahahaha

LOL at Tim's head as everyones avatar

I remember that one...was soo mad! the rr day at stealth where someones motor got smacked by a pigeon or something..northern meets where noddy had a loop that worked, tigz moaning everytime about the food!!!! :lol:

Edited by andyp