THE NEED FOR SPEED!!

EaRNi!

I would say if it's done properly then yeah they would be stripped apart first

And yes Raven Blue and the grey ones are rarer than any other colours, i think theres a few Lupo's knocking about and Arosa's on hydraulics

i have probably seen it at some point as i try and watch TOTB every year :)

Do the BBS' have to be stripped apart to be colour-coded? Im guessin they aint cheap to buy in the 1st place too. I quite fancy some polished porka 928 rims ;) a mate had some on his golf and looked mint.

I think the lupos look great in silver but thinking of blue or grey as they seem a bit more rare possibly? It will get lowered if its not already. Any lupos about with hydraulics? That would be fun :D

Yeah the evos spot on, its on the Ten of the Best V dvd from 2yrs ago if youve got it? Came 8th overall. Was just before i bought it. Should be there next yr, got a few things in the pipeline for it ;)

Yes you will need to strip them for painting, just re-done mine for the third time.

2008-08-17VWFestival017.jpg

Didnt even know this thread was here.....oops!

IMG_0318.jpg

064.jpg

Edited by foxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres mine, its its got abit of a twist so dont moan until you see the last pic

Lupo2-1.jpg

Lupo1.jpg

Lupo2.jpg

Lupo3.jpg

Lupo4.jpg

Am i worthy ?

Its had a few mods since these pics were taken as these were pics from the last owner. Will get some more up in a few weeks after bumpers have been replaced and resprayed

Steve

Edited by Shteee

Put a smile on my face when i wiped the smile off a real GTi owners face after i caned him off the line :D

what mods have you done to your "gti" to be able to cane a "real gti" of the line??

a "gti engine" is a" gti engine" must have been down to the driver :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LupoDan

04.jpg

Standard Bathursts

07.jpg

Polo GTi BBS

09.jpg

Schmidt Modernlines

01-13.jpg

White Bathursts

02-1.jpg

Black Bathursts (Silver Centres)

02-2.jpg

04.jpg

Compomotive TH Mono's

Ive had 13 sets of wheels so far since owning... :|

Oops.

Edited by LupoDan

what mods have you done to your "gti" to be able to cane a "real gti" of the line??

a "gti engine" is a" gti engine" must have been down to the driver :blink:

It has a BMC induction kit with an ashley manifold and a remap. The back was all stripped out at the time and to be honest i dont think the other guy expected what was coming. Mine is a 6 speed and when he pulled up next to me at the next lights he said his was a standard 5 speed. I dont know what difference this makes but maybe he didnt put his foot down like he would if he knew it was a GTi so im not going to say hes poor at racing but its a possibility.

As for the sarcastic comment.. Is that a good enough reason for you ? Fimbarchy Durembeedet..

Schteee: So that's who bought it! Was just wondering today where it ended up. Did you buy it from Rich or was there another owner in between?

Heard that it might have been remapped too while it was in the GTI.

It has a BMC induction kit with an ashley manifold and a remap. The back was all stripped out at the time and to be honest i dont think the other guy expected what was coming. Mine is a 6 speed and when he pulled up next to me at the next lights he said his was a standard 5 speed. I dont know what difference this makes but maybe he didnt put his foot down like he would if he knew it was a GTi so im not going to say hes poor at racing but its a possibility.

As for the sarcastic comment.. Is that a good enough reason for you ? Fimbarchy Durembeedet..

sorry you found my comment sarcastic-and yes your reply was a good enough reason for me :thumbup:

but your original comment about "canning" a real gti made you sound like a bitter boy racer,theres no doubt about it with your spec it would " cane" a gti,so what!!,why do some people on here feel they are inferior if they dont have a gti?all lupos are cool whatever the spec's

erhalten Sie über es :cheers: