New Ibiza (not for long ordered WHITE FR TDi)

canonman

Well Sold my arosa back in november I think it was and I ordered a Ibiza F sport. Had it about 3 months now and so far has been good.

1.4 sport 100ps version

16 inch Fr wheels

fr seats

M paint

and all the normal bits like leather wheel and gear knob and a/c

P1010262.jpg

P1010263.jpg

P1010268.jpg

Picked up seat sport strut brase the other day from the dealer fitting that on sunday, Fitting a w8 light and also got alumium air vent rings coming also.

Things I want to get done.

Cruise control fitted and maybe Xeons

Edited by canonman

you can get the 2 button verison but any of them will work. forget about the 434 mhz or and all that, all of them will work. Hardest bit was just getting the key cut but in the end I got done on ebay with a photo and it came next day fully cut and ready to go.

Yea I wanted tdi but at £8400 with free m paint and with all the goodies on it can't really moan the lessed spec'd tdi was 11k i think hummm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha well not had this one long but I not ordered a Ibiza Fr tdi 130 in white haha the difference is huge can't wait

here photo of what it should look like :D

8815]7de3d5cf.jpg

Well I got it and wow, what a difference! Look the looks I keep getting off people haha and 65mpg :-)

Well I got it and wow, what a difference! Look the looks I keep getting off people haha and 65mpg :-)

65mpg = bollox.

owning a pd130 i know for a fact that 65mpg isn't anywhere near possible with normal driving.

low to mid 40's are more like it on a normal drive if the car hasn't been mapped. high 40's to very low 50's are achievable on the motorway if you drive like a granny.

that what is was saying, 54 i was getting round town, low 40's when you trash it. People on curpa net also getting 75 ish about 600 mile per tank!

Nice looking cars matey :D im on my 3rd ibiza now :D first was a brand new 54 plate 1.4 sx, then a brand new 05 plate black fr tdi, had allard treatment and wrote that one off, then had the mk1 arosa sport that faithless now owns, and now i have the flagship model ;)

The fr tdi ;)

Danielscar26-2.jpg

which 2 days after this picture was taken ended up a little something like this

100_1989.jpg

The mk1 arosa sport ;)

DSCF1523.jpg

and now the new toy :D

mattandspanny109.jpg

mattandspanny004.jpg

Really nice list of seats there :shades: New one is nice, good colour :shades:

Oh yes, i love the new one :D already got rear arb, spacers, lcr splitter, forge dv,boost gauge, rear strut brace revo stage 1, stage 2 will be here on 8th april along with a full milltek exhuast ;)

Not bad in 6 weeks hehehe

Santa pod on the 13th april too :D