Leaving Clublupo

BIGT1987

the fox is going :( but i'm not sad because...

i've taken delivery of my 57 plate Golf GTI 3 door in tornado red last week from my local VW dealer and i am really impressed

it has the heated leather recaro seat, 18inch monza II's, bi-xeons, mp3 CDplayer, bluetooth phone kit

there is only one draw back as i'm only 20 my insurance company won't insure me for 3 months so it's just sat at home while i drive around in my VW fox [:(] as it's not up for renewal til the start of may.

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

Sweet, although looks to be at the same altitude as the fox!

You don't have to leave though, theres probably more people on here without lupos/arosas/foxes than with, either newbies, or oldies that stick around!

Very nice upgrade from a Fox, it looks superb :shades:

Im suprised you can get insured at all being only 20!

Its a bit of a pain having to wait 3 months though :(

Hope you have somewhere dry to store it, the brakes look rusty already, after 3 months they will be knackered!

there is only one draw back as i'm only 20 my insurance company won't insure me for 3 months so it's just sat at home while i drive around in my VW fox [:(] as it's not up for renewal til the start of may.

VERY nice upgrade, but, if you don't have it insured.. what if someone nicks it? It's not in a garage or on a locked driveway.. are you sure that's wise..!?

VERY nice upgrade, but, if you don't have it insured.. what if someone nicks it? It's not in a garage or on a locked driveway.. are you sure that's wise..!?

Indeed, see if you can't get an older relative or something to insure it at least 3rd party f&f for you while it's sat there

Indeed, see if you can't get an older relative or something to insure it at least 3rd party f&f for you while it's sat there

ye my dad has done that for me to be on the safe side, it's going in on saturday having a tracker, anit-hijack and a clifford fitted hopefully, thanks for all the nice comments dudes

Any chance of splitting any of mods you've already got on your fox? ie. alloys etc

ye i've sold the springs hopefully to a member already, the wheels will be coming off soon and for sale.. they are a little bit scuffed but would be great for someone as spares/winter wheels, or for someone with a low budget £350 collection only from manchester area,

the subs and amp are being taken out this saturday again for sale, collection only....

about 3months old

2x JBL: GT4-12inch Subs in a double box £80

1x JBL-GTO-755.6 (to the best of my knowledge) 6 channel Amp £90

meh, looks crap, id of stayed with the fox.

lol u no im only jealous ant very sweet motor, aslong as you pic me up n take me for a spin!

lucky swine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i dint text ya back bud ive only jus got back from new york.

So...How much is insurance going to be? Fully comp mind and 2 years NCB?

It must be a fortune...

about £2000 i think, but at the mo the fox is 1200 so it's not to bad, but then again the fox will be down to 600 with the 2 years ncb.

... and chris pal how was the holiday? and i forgot you was goin silly me lol sure i'll take you for a spin asap, but for now we can sit on the drive and make engine noises if u want lmao :lol:

I bet there's some kids on here paying more than that on a Lupo - good deal i'd say! I've enquired as too insurance costs on a Mk5GTI and it's only ~£100 a yr more compared to the Loop!

Mahooosively jealous of those seats, very rare option! They're for sale on a German OEM site for £2K a seat!! You've got all the right options too!

the seats were £2500 extra as an option alot of the r32's don't even have them in so i think i did well, got most of the options because i got a really good deal on the car.

need to ring round to get a few quotes for the insurance

looking at getting a tracker fitted does anyone know if this will bring my insurance down at all??