Lupo GTI production numbers

Adam

Lupo GTI colours  

539 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are numerous questions on this site regarding production numbers and i thought it would be good to try and get an idea of how many GTI's and what colours we have on this site. And if you have a GTI which has had a colour change, please vote your original colour. Finally please only vote the once!

• Like 1

Reflex silver. I must admit I would've preferred raven blue (I also like anthracite - didn't know that was what it was called) but an ex demo in reflex silver was up for sale at the same time was Sport was due its MOT and service - rather than spend the money on MOT and service I bought a GTI instead! The annoying thing is that the garage I bought my Sport from had a black GTI for sale at the same time I bought my Sport - I bought the Sport for £6,000 (it was exactly three-years-old with 18k on it at the time) and paid in cash; I should just have taken out a loan for the difference and then I wouldn't have had to wait another eleven months to be a GTI owner!.

Candy white wasn't an option, although there are two on this site which have been resprayed that colour. I believe both of them were originally black.

Alex, there is a thread on this site (somewhere) with all of the paint codes. You could get your paint code from under your boot mat and compare it with jhem.

Whats the difference between the two silvers? Can someone look at my thread in readers rides and tell me my colour?

By the way the DVLA has 625 GTI's on there records!

Reflex is brighter than moon silver. Cant tell from the pic's cause its dark and blue, but i think moon only went up to 51plate....but could be wrong :)

Got it from the super computer at work, and yes it would suggest that over 300 have been written off!
I cannot believe there is a casualty rate of almost a third - that would suggest the Lupo GTi is the most dangerous car on the road!! Mind you, I almost stuck mine in a ditch going round a very sharp bend (I didn't appreciate the road surface was greasy).

Can you not check the colours aswell?

No matey doesnt have that much detail. They use it to work out what cars they should produce aftermarket parts for.

I cannot believe there is a casualty rate of almost a third - that would suggest the Lupo GTi is the most dangerous car on the road!! Mind you, I almost stuck mine in a ditch going round a very sharp bend (I didn't appreciate the road surface was greasy).

Its a hot hatch that young people buy lol, i wouldnt say it suggests its the most dangerous car on the road more the people driving them are dangerous!

• Like 1