Hi Everyone! ;)

R33f

Hi everyone! names Arif but everyone calls me Reef, I’m from Birmingham UK. Just bought myself a VW Lupo 1.4S in black, nice little car to be fair. I bought it as a B car alongside my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2 GSR ;). The Lupo's surprisingly nice to drive, feels safe and goes well for a modern 1.4 car. Since purchasing it, I got to know allot more about lupo's, being my FIRST VW! Never really been a fan of VW's before, but it's a very smart little car! I bought it as I thought the Mrs. can have it once I get married (later this year fingers crossed!) and of course it's black! (Favorite color). Now that I've bought one, I almost regret not buying a 1.4 Sport / Gti, but that would have thrown 'economical B car' out the window. Anyway, I hope I learn more about the Lupo here and of course get some conversations going!

Not many Lupo sites / tuning / performance / styling out there are there? Was wanting to do something about those front lights, want some nice deep dish euro style alloys eventually and finally some decent ICE. If I can’t go in speed, I’d rather go in style!

:) Arif

Edit: Btw here's a picture of My Evo, i'll get some pictures up of my Lupo when I can, but it's bog standard....

DSC00803.jpg

Edited by R33f