Jacko's 1.8T Lupo Build

jacko1066

i might just get my guys to make some up as well cause im going to be running a different engine ( BAM which is going to have to sit in a different possition due to the intake pipe coming round the side etc )

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: that sounds like fun totb lupo's

im getting mine done by a guy that has just started his own business up he is only a young lad but knows his stuff and you really ought to see the tubular manifolds he makes they are amazing i cant wait to see what mine turns out like

heres a few pics on vauxhalls

adsmanifold.jpg

gt35klaar.jpg

gt35rmanifold.jpg

roel2.jpg

well once ive had it done the guys will have a good idea on how to do it alot faster as they will have seen all the issues and then ill get them to get a cost of conversion etc etc for you lot ;)

• 1 month later...

Quick little update

Engine is now sat in on the new mounts , just waiting for driveshafts to come now , new pedal box is in with a few parts from the old one.

Turbo and Tial wastegate arrived a couple of weeks back looks very nice , just waiting to get hold of a flywheel now as where i have ordered a few bits from have arrived (new fuel pump , 410cc injectors , 4 bar FPR , 3" MAF and clutch)

Manifold is getting made this week , He is very positive it should be done for santa pod on the 9th of march just hope i can get it mapped in time

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update

Got all my parts now apart from an lsd and rod bolts then i think thats about it, can start the wiring and finishing it off , had to wait a few weeks for some parts thats put it behind so a bit gutted i wont be going to the fast show on 9th but will be hopefully at the elsecar mega meet at the end of march

will get some pics up asap

• 2 weeks later...

my mate knows the lad whos doing you conversion mate, and think we've got one of his manifolds at work and they are sh*t hot. need to maybe have a look at your car or pop up see the lad as im about to 20vt my lupo with the help of my mate who knows the lad doing yours.

cant wait to see the finished product mate

Hi mate

Ive already got my cooler but thanks for the advice

Should hopefully be picking my gearbox back up today with the quaife all fitted. Not much left to get now just need a filter

once box is back putting it all back together and sitting the engine back in and starting the wiring and having the boost pipes made

Hopefully not too long now till its on the road for mapping