My new car - Black magic Fabia vRS

Adam K

i am so glad i got black, it comes up like a mirror, roll on summer when it will stay clean for more than a few hours!!

You mean it'll stay clean for at least a day, provided you don't take it outside or drive it anywhere?

You finish polishing, have a nice pint, and damn it it's all dusty and needs doing again

Edited by twisty b-road

right, i've just got home from my first proper long motorway journey since the tuning box.

OMFG!!!!! this car is an absolute weapon now. in 6th gear from 60mph the accelleration is relentless, in 3rd gear in the wet i'm having to be careful not to spin the wheels up. if the remap i'm getting next weekend is as good as this then i'll be smiling, if it's better than this tuning box then i'll be smiling for a long time to come. still got 50+ to the gallon at 80-90mph on the motorway too.

i got the tuning box cos i'd committed to buying it over xmas, the guy hadn't got back to me for a few weeks, so i booked the remap. this yesterday the guy got back to me, so i bought it cos i'm impatient and wanted to use it, and i'm selling it again as i won't need it after next weekend anyway.

got a pic of my head unit installed now it's light..

6.jpg

think i might blend the outer part of the head unit trim into the dash so it looks a bit more oem, but other than that i am happy.

Edited by Adam K

• 4 weeks later...

fabia vrs, no other mods other than the p-torque remap.

FABBYJ.gif

FABBYJ.jpg

very pleased with the torque figure (almost 300ft/lb) and how smooooooooooth the graph is, was a bit disappointed with the bhp figure (165bhp), but since the run i have installed a green panel filter as my original was very crudded up, and i am getting a pd160 intake, and an exhaust system, and hopefully that will free up some more power.

Edited by Adam K