Why is my Lupo so sick!

I have a sick lupo on my hands:

1) Engine Stalling at lower speeds/turning etc.

I will clean out the throttle and see if that helps, but I'm wary of changing the sensor due the mixed reviews thats had. Its pissing me off though!!!

2) Steering has got really heavy.

Any ideas please!

3) Unpleasent rumble from the Exhaust between `2000-2500` revs when the car is cold.

Poor seal between pipes or a small crack? What do you think? Noise only occurs in a certain rev band and generally clears up after `5-10` mins of driving.

The nozzle of the injector has several small holes so that the fuel atomises(ie is injected as a fine mist as the more surface area is available to Oxygen the biggerr an explosion you'll get), solids build up on the end of the nozzle over time(just carbon deposits) this may lead to some of the holes blocking so as the same amount of fuel is going to be injected, if some of the holes are blocked it isn't going to atomise as much so not asa good explosion! The cleaner breaks up these solid deposits!

The engines I work with the injectors are sometimes a couple of feet in length, we sometimes get big chunks of carbon almost as big as golf balls so go outside and play baseball with them!(thats why my company will be going out of business soon! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

You shouldn't need to use it till your car has a fair few miles on the clock, I think it would only do damage if you overused it, a couple of times in a cars lifetime should do it without any other effects! I used the ecotek stuff that you administer through the throttle butterfly at 30K and it worked wonders!

loan it to me for a day and i'll sort it without a cleaner if that's the cause lol. Remember an old manual from one of my fiats said that the injectors can become clogged up with lots of low rev city driving, recomended to drive above 5K rpm for at least 30min once a week to keep the engine running properly. Just go for a banzi thrash 8)

OK so I'ver checked the Power steering fluid and tyre pressures, both ok and the steering is still as heavy as hell.

Anymore ideas? The strange thing is that it seems to vary alot even while I am driving, somtimes it'll be ok others times not!!!! Pump, master cylinder prob maybe?

I've Redexed the fuel, so we will see what effect that has, otherwise it'll be cleaning the throttle next I guess.

As for the exhaust noise, its coming from directly under the left rear seat. I nned to get the car up properly so I can have a look at it, maybe this weekend sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />