Foxy's GTI- Getting Lighter

foxy

Course it will be worth it! My cat back from those guys is pure class. I'll let you tell me what the mani and cat are like and then i think i might pay them another visit.

Yeah me too, i'm looking forward to hearing it. Sure it'll be worth the money from the AAS ones i've seen.

custom manifold?? cost?? And did you have a raceland on before hand?

yes custom, £400, no raceland

That looks great! Does the car feel any different to drive with it on?

Its feels more revy and faster. it picks up better from lower revs aswell. Im going to moan about how loud it is alot, but tbh im loving spanking the arse off it. Tonight i used a full tank of fuel just caining it round.

couldnt make the baltic today. gutted!

its taken me ages to get used to the manifold on mine, i still dont like it. the extra performance is too much to give up though - and thats with a standard cat!

il have to ask you to take me out for a spin next time i see you!

B)

I saw you on Monday night, but i was big pimpin' in the BMW so you wouldn't have noticed me. It sounded quite loud, but it still sounded good as it didn't sound boomy just nice and performance orientated. So i take it that you are happy with it then? I see they cleaned you pipes for you too! :lol:

Edited by Adam