Foxy's GTI- Getting Lighter

foxy

Luke, the car I couldn't think of the name of that my neighbour has along with his Evo VII (...or possibly VIII) is a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

Edited by Silver!

the rolling shots are suicidal, yet clearly worth it.

your readers rides button below your sig is broken i keep clicking it but it gets me nowhere

Ah a Pulsar! prone to braking gearboxes lol

My made had one and then sold it a month later after replacing 3 gearboxes

and the way they look could be described as: 'the definition of chav' :lol:

Edited by luke's lupo

your readers rides button below your sig is broken i keep clicking it but it gets me nowhere

Fixed

Its a deal, its a steal, its the sale of the fooking century.

Picked up a set of brand new KW V2 coilovers today

P010608_121901.jpg

While i was there he mentioned a brand new bumper and grille.........it would have been rude not too

P010608_121801.jpg

P010608_1219.jpg

Also fitted a boot popper using the wiper wiring, so the wiper is now removed. I will delete the handle in the week.

I've painted the black part of the rear VW badge gloss black, but the laquer has reacted so i may have to start again.

And ive smoothed an Arosa boot lid, so that will be for sale in the week.

Looking good dude! A week never goes by when you have'nt bought something :lol:
True.

What it must be like to be minted! :blink:

:lol:

Pah, minted! I wish, ive never got any money cause it all goes on cars

Tis true i do buy somthing every week, i also bought 4 new tyres and a new tent

The new bumper will remain standard, i got it cause the lower grille on mine is cracked and there is a snapped clip next to the wing. When a private plate turns up that i like i will narrow the plate recess

Edited by foxy

HIGH IS THE NEW LOW , check out my ride height

Fitted the new KW's yesterday, and it looked like this

P010608_161901.jpg

But it became quite obvious that something was wrong, so i checked the serial numbers and it turned out they are not for a GTI. So im well pissed of, missed out on the bargan of a life time. So Kam has now bought them off me and has got himself the best deal ever, his car is happy too :lol:

P040508_204001-1.jpg

This evening ive cleaned and re-fitted the FK's and also raised the ride height up to around standard in preperation for Dubs Dawn Raid. This way i can really thrash the car without loads of banging and scraping, put the standard wheels back on aswell cause it handles much better with them.

P020608_2007.jpg

P020608_2008.jpg

P020608_200801.jpg

I also fitted new plugs and leads. NGK Lazer Platinum plugs and VW Red HT leads

P310508_1107.jpg

The leads are very very RED!

P310508_1106.jpg

BAs news about the KW's. Whats different about GTi and non GTi ones then? I thought it was just extra camber adjustment due to the wider track :confused:

This evening ive cleaned and re-fitted the FK's and also raised the ride height up to around standard in preperation for Dubs Dawn Raid. This way i can really thrash the car keep up with the stig!

I think you have your rose-tinted spectacles on if you think that's around standard height. Their miles higher than that as standard!

Shame about the KW's. Bet Kam's chuffed though.

I think you have your rose-tinted spectacles on if you think that's around standard height. Their miles higher than that as standard!

Gutted about the KW's! But your's still looks slammed compared to mine at standard height as 'philplop' mentioned!! :lol:

PM me if you want Foxy, but what did you pay for the bumper and spoiler?

And where was it from?

And what colour underpants are you bringing at the weekend so we don't clash?

I was going to wear florescent green so you can find me with a torch if I wander off in the middle of the night!

:huh:

Edited by Silver!

Well maybe not quite standard, but after being so low for a long time i feel like my nose might start bleeding at this height. :lol:

The upper and lower bumper with all the grilles from VW is around £180. I bought them off the same guy i got the KW's from for £100

They are still in the origional packaging.

I will be wareing black boxers on Friday and Grey on Saturday, so dont worry Ray. We wont clash, i'll keep and eye out for you in the middle of the night :wacko:

Raising is in this month, did mine last week and was enjoying the comfort on the way back yesterday! :D

Heads up though because lowering is back next week.

Sucks about the KW's!