Robgti's Lupo GTi - update 31/05/12 FOR SALE

robgti

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

wow, i think its my favourite gti ive seen yet on here :), just wondering do you know how much it is roughly to get the roof gloss vinyl wrapped like yours? or was it on when your originally got it, thanks.

:)

It's not vinyl, it's paint, was already on there when Rob bought it though, i'll get him to reply later :)

• 3 weeks later...

The Lupo has gone into hibernation for the winter now, tucked up in the garage!

Big changes over winter, the engine will be coming out ;) and the MK4 Recaro's will be having a re-trim along with the Lupo rear bench! :)

lupotuckedupforbed.jpg

• 3 months later...

Posting on behalf of Rob as he never updates his Readers Ride thread, ever!!

So as you all know, he had his interior re-trim over the winter, black napa leather with purple stitching on MK4 Recaro's with Lupo Rear's. As well as this he has had the engine out and cleaned the whole engine bay, painting and powdercoating everything. New front poly bushes, new wrapped manifold, fixed his earthing problem, added a front tow strap in purple and the amps have been painted to match the wheels, not to forget the removal of the window tints for a fresh new look B)

Also re-set up the stereo which some of you may have heard the Swagger tune which is now officially Ryans tune!

Rob will update this with before and after pics soon of all the work that's been done over the winter, he doesn't have use of a PC at the mo so hardly on here much.

Here are some pics of the car at UD:

Lupo2.jpg

Lupo4.jpg

Lupo6.jpg

Lupo1-2.jpg