Banana Smoothie (New Pictures! )

OPS

Out of all of them the prodrive one is the most comfortable one, perfect size and the suede feels nice.One of the momo's has got to go just got to decide which :)

Edited by OPS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How it stands at the moment, Just waiting for my coilovers in the post! :angry2:, Then my wheels should be back on next month, I have fitted a new wheel and a touch screen dvd player.

POCO0071.jpg

POCO004.jpg

POCO0051.jpg

POCO006.jpg

Edited by OPS

PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS.... PICS....

I Fitted my coilovers yesterday, along with new top mounts, I just guessed at the ehight before I put the wheels on and I think the fronts just right, Rear adjusters need to come out tho as there at the bottom on the rear.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie

DSCF3040.jpg

DSCF3026.jpg

DSCF3036.jpg

DSCF3032.jpg

DSCF3030.jpg